Swami Ramdev Given Vip Status In Uk Gurughar

sewa1111

I am sorry to say this by GNNSJ are jokers. They cant release statements about issues of beadbi of Sikhi or Guru Maharaj or support to stop the use of alcohol & meat in Gurdwaras but ready to support and justify a Swami and his teaching of ancient techiques LOL!

Guruji please bless us with leaders not lost followers.....

I remember another great statement from GNNSJ released when Singh & Singhias stood up against Extremist Group Al-Maujaroun who open disrespected Guruji & wanted to convert Sikhs in Trafalgar Square! If it was for those who stood up that day then that extremist group would not have been banned by the Govt.

But GNNSJ thought they could order the Sikh Community to do nothing about these people!

Dear All,

On the 3rd January 2000, at the Palace of Westminster on the Historic Event of the "Act of Reflection and Commitment", the multi-faith gathering at the Royal Gallery brought together leaders of the UK's major faith communities to make a Pledge at the advent of the 21st Century, to work together to promote the values they share such as; care, compassion, justice, peace and respect for one another. The faith leaders are expected to ensure that this pledge is implemented. The commitment is as follows:

“We commit ourselves as people of many faiths, to work together for the common good, uniting to build a better society, grounded in the values and ideals we share community, personal integrity, a sense of right and wrong, learning, wisdom, love and truth, care and compassion, justice and peace, respect for one another, for the earth and its creatures.

We commit ourselves, in a spirit of friendship and co-operation, to work together alongside all who share our values and ideals, to help bring about a better world now and for generations to come.”

The proposed Rally by the Al-Muhajiroun is not in keeping with the spirit of this Pledge. This Islamic Rally is all about Conversion. There may be a strong tradition in certain sections of the Muslim community to convert others to their faith in a consorted and systematic manner. This is also in parallel with the Christian evangelistic activities in certain sectors of the Church. However, Sikhs in their 500 years of history have defended and respected the freedom of religious belief of others, even at the cost of their own lives.

The All Mighty Lord can be conceived to decide in what religion a person is born- all within His grand will. Conversion, therefore, is flouting the Divine Law and is not conducive to peace whether individually, in the family, in the community, nationally, internationally or globally. Moreover for one religion to denounce another is not in keeping with the above Pledge. It is incumbent on Faith and Political leaders to unambiguously uphold the Universal Declaration of Human Rights specifically in relation to an individual's freedom of worship, dignity and honour. Freedom of speech and expression shouldn't be used as an excuse and license to hurl abuse at others.

We have approached Faith Leaders / Faith Organisations and Statutory Authorities in this connection. The Lord Mayor's Office has declared that the proposed Rally is not authorised and that the Police will take appropriate action in the event the Rally is held. We should let the Law take its course.

We, most humbly request Sikhs to refrain from attending this unauthorised Rally and thereby starve it of it's 'oxygen'. The Hindu community has advised its members to do the same.

With Warmest Regards and Peace,

S.S. Mandla

On Behalf of Bhai Sahib Mohinder Singh

Spiritual Successor and Chairman of Guru Nanak Nishkam Sewak Jatha (Birmingham) UK

My advise to GNNSJ : Keep you statements in your pocket!

I so remember that e-mail, it came out on the Friday afternoon before the Sunday when Al Mahjoroun were going to have the rally where they were going to do the openly insult other faiths. It knocked the morale of young Sikhs and made us out to be rebels to the elders. GNNSJ made the assumption that they represented the Sikh community in the UK and said there was no need to for any Sikh to protest on the day. In the end over 300 young Sikhs from around the UK came to protest against Al Mahajourin. For the first time in 9 years Al Mahjroun backed out of their annual illegal rally in Trafalgar Square and did not turn up.

Leadership is weak and we are crying out for elder gursikhs to take the lead on our issues. The GNNSJ press release justifying the existence of a swami is a joke and a half. Especially when no communication ever comes out from GNNSJ or any other Jathebhadni regarding the beadbi of Sikhi in UK. A wonderful use of GNNSJ resources!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought i should see a single program of this red chunni wale uncle so i saw that today. i was so wrong about him cause he said nothing about hinduism. whole time he was taking about our social and health problems. he was strongly opposing the usage of fast food and soft drinks. so i personally thought that whats the prob in taking advantage out of anything grin.gif if that two breathing exercises can make a person fit then why not trying it. im tired of wearing glasses, skin prob and tonsils. im quite serious here. if my glasses and tonsils get off with only breathing exc. ima say 'Thanks' to him personally.

same as yesterday he was on for 2 hours and aastha tv was showing him, it was that london cricket field and the amount of sikhs that went there, unbelieveable.

I'm not against his Yoga or anythink, i rekon he;s right @ some points but the prt i really hate is when they start 2 bow to him. There was this Sikh Bibi on yesterday and she's folding her hands infront of him then she sayz wateva she needs to say then she bows to him.... :D ohmy.gif:@ fair enuff he's teaching yoga, just do the yoga whas the need ov bowing down?

PS: I duno if this is sensible to ask but duz he wear sumink undaneath hiz oranj kuprah thing????? Sumone sed 2 me that he doesnt, so please dont tell me that he went into Guru Ghar without 1 ! (Hope u get wat i mean)

wht r the exercises though.... :D

no harm in doin breathing exercise... we all shld be fit !!

yeh there no harm in any exercise or even yoga really. But it dont mean you bow down to him..

hiz exercises are mainly breathing and sitting down ones. Some of them are just toytaly outrageous (not for the older generation) I watched him yesterday and he was going on his head an etc...I mean how do you expect the elder buzurgh generation to take out that exercise....????

yeh bowing down goes 2 far, 2day anotha sikh lady named nirmaljeet (i fink) cumz up and sayz 2 im, Your like Akaal Purakhs roop and doin ur darshan is like meeting akaal purkh....... no.gif .... :D no.gif and bows down agen ! I didnt like that.. :@

wen r they guna undastand that you must only bow down 2 SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI d_oh.gif the eternal Guru

I think when Akaal Jathedar- Bhai Sahib Vedanti Sahib is associating with swami ramdev ji then other katar panthis who claim to be panthic, shouldnt complain about his visit.

If you got problems with his visit , first deal with akaal takth decision instead of targetting jatha/samparda assocaited gurdwara's

post-3292-1154994168.jpg

BJP - political group of RSS suprisingly love him as their symbol of hindutva:

http://www.bjp.org/today/jan_0206/jan02_p_34.htm

he attends RSS conferences on stage with the RSS leader and has been photographed ... nooooooo of course he has no links to the RSS rolleyes.gif

Surprise Surprise, even the Akal Takht Jathedar is in on the latest Swami trend! Maybe we need to have a katarpanthi samagam and kick these selloutpanthis out of the leadership roles, eh Namastang, what do you think?