Swami Ramdev Given Vip Status In Uk Gurughar

sewa1111

he wants to b a baba lol yet hes made soo many enmeys giv a few dai'z we wil b opening up anova topic bou hw he died da contervsy abou it lol haha stupidd fake yogaa teacha i feel sorry for the real yoga teachers who actuly tke their time out n go to a gym or sum sort n help out people for no massive amount of money unlike sum fakee babeh who com dressed up in sari'z bluddy hair out lyk a gal y not jus wear sum chooriah to fit da discritiption n sum make up 2! u tel me who da hell is he to push our bruvaz n sistaz n mothers n fathers out da quee n mata tek 1st lyk hes indistructable hes nothin more den a person trying to earn money through da blk market! n da people in tha blk market is da bluddy comitty who suporrt him fully achknoldgeing hes rss! but insted make up b/s n tel others young youths are ere to cause troublee n chuk them out by their puug n himulate thim infront of our own sangat n den call the police n when they no the police cant do nothing they make up lies sayin the youths all got aressted n who eva els wants to do the same thats what will hapen so the sangat will b scared of the comitty. WHATT RUBBIISH IS THISS !!! ............... DEATH TO THE COMITTY N DIS RUBISSH DAY ALL FORGETIN BOU THE TRUU ROOP OF OUR SIKHII WHAT OUR GURU'S TOUGHT US N WHAT THESE SAPSS R TRYNA DO!

GET THIS COMITTY OUT VOTE 4 A NU COMITTY! 1ST OCTOBER ELECTIONS TAKIN PLACE IMFORM ELDERS ON WHAT IS GOIN ON YOUNG GURU SIKHS ARE GETIN CHUKD OUT THE GURUDWARA FOR DOIN SEVA N LISTENING TO PAAT! SOONER OR LATER IF IT ISNT THEM IT WIL B PEOPLE LYK ME N U WHOES GETIN KIKD OUT! PLZ DNT LET THESE PEOPLE PUT DIRT TO OUR RELIGION N SET A BAD NAME TO IT!

WAHEGURU JI KA KALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH .. BHUL CHUK MAAF KARO

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, i rekon that he shudn hav gone 2 Guru Ghar, no.gif :umm:

n when i ment the yoga wise, i meant like jus sit @ home and do it, no harm in sitting home 2 do it not go and visit im personally or wateva

n when i ment the yoga wise, i meant like jus sit @ home and do it, no harm in sitting home 2 do it not go and visit im personally or wateva

Innit bruv :e:

init?

I know this man is well known aparently for his yoga etc.. but cant belive the commitee of the Gurdwareh let him in no.gif

yeah my mum does it, lol along with her she makes me do it.

When me and my dad laugh at him my mum be well serious like, husoh naa, sahee gal dhas riya (dont laugh hes right)

me and my dad be like what the hell LOL.gifLOL.gif

We just end up taking the micky out of him. When he does that stomache thing it looks like a washing machine turning round and round..lol LOL.gif

in a gurudwara NO ONE is given special treatment. everyone is equal.

anyone can come and go as they wish but they shouldn't expect speical treatement.

look at spgc, even they gave special treatement to the queen of england when she went :umm:

we must lead by example but its sad that the bar is never set high enough

in a gurudwara NO ONE is given special treatment. everyone is equal.

anyone can come and go as they wish but they shouldn't expect speical treatement.

look at spgc, even they gave special treatement to the queen of england when she went :umm:

we must lead by example but its sad that the bar is never set high enough

queen of england is sooooooo daft, lol LOL.gif

now what does daft mean? :wub: grin.gifgrin.gif

lol LOL.gif it means dumb well like dumb/thick, you use "daft" you never come across the word daft ?????

• 1 month later...