What Women Want..............

Young King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the

monarch of a neighboring kingdom. The monarch could

have killed him but was moved by Arthur's youth and

ideals. So, the monarch offered him his freedom, as

long as he could answer a very difficult question.

Arthur would have a year to figure out the answer and,

if after a year, he still had no answer, he would be

put to death.

The question was: What do women really want?

Such a question would perplex even the most

knowledgeable man, and to young Arthur, it seemed an

impossible query.

But, since it was better than death, he accepted the

monarch's proposition to have an answer by year's end.

He returned to his kingdom and began to poll everyone:

the princess, the priests,the wise men, and even the

court jester.

He spoke with everyone, but no one could give him a

satisfactory answer.

Many people advised him to consult the old witch, for

only she would have the answer. But the prince would

be high as the witch was famous through out the

kingdom for the exorbitant prices she charged. The

last day of the year arrived and Arthur had no choice

but to talk to the witch. She agreed to answer the

question, but he would have to agree to her price

first.

The old witch wanted to marry Sir Lancelot, the most

noble of the Knights of the Round Table, and Arthur's

closest friend!

Young Arthur was horrified. She was hunch-backed and

hideous, had only one tooth, smelled like sewage, made

obscene noises, etc.

He had never encountered such a repugnant creature in

all his life. He refused to force his friend to marry

her and endure such a terrible burden, but Lancelot,

having learnt of the proposal, spoke with Arthur.

He said nothing was too big of a sacrifice compared to

Arthur's life and the preservation of the Round Table.

Hence, a wedding was proclaimed and the witch answered

Arthur's question thus: "What a woman really wants,"

she said,

"is to be in charge of her own life."

Everyone in the kingdom instantly knew that the witch

had uttered a great truth and that Arthur's life would

be spared. And so it was, the neighboring monarch

granted Arthur his freedom and Lancelot and the witch

had a wonderful wedding.

The honeymoon hour approached and Lancelot, steeling

himself for a horrific experience, entered the bed

room. But, what a sight awaited him. The most

beautiful woman he had ever seen, lay before him on

the bed. The astounded Lancelot asked what had

happened. The beauty replied that since he had been so

kind to her when she appeared as a witch, she would

henceforth be her horrible and deformed self only half

the time and the beautiful maiden the other half.

"Which would you prefer? she asked him.

"Beautiful during the day ... or at night?"

Lancelot pondered the predicament. During the day he

could have a beautiful woman to show off to his

friends, but at night, in the privacy of his castle,

an old witch!

Or,

would he prefer having a hideous witch during the day,

but by night a beautiful woman for him to enjoy

wonderous,intimate moments with?

(If you are a man reading this ...) What would YOUR

choice be?

(If you are a woman reading this ..) What would YOUR

MAN'S choice be?

What Lancelot chose is below.

BUT...make YOUR choice before you scroll down below.

Noble Lancelot, knowing the answer the witch gave

Arthur to his question, said that he would allow HER

to make the choice herself.

Upon hearing this,she announced that she would be

beautiful all the time because he had respected her

enough to let her be in charge of her own life.

Now ... what is the moral to this story?

The moral is ..

If you don't let a woman have her own way, things

are going to get ugly.

lol yup

I beleive that Sikhi doesnt talk about Equality. Instead, Sikhi gives such HIGH status to females!

They go through so much pain and fights with society and with natural life eg: monthly periods and pregnancy. No son of a father will be able to go through so much and STILL be as soft and caring as a mother..

I mean, end of day, Even Kings are borne from them!!! :D

Women, as a mother, are man's first Guru; As sister, the man's first friend; As wife, the only life companion - Til death do them apart..

Those who dont respect women are cursed!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Yeah, don't mess with us girls otherwise things will get ugly! LOL

Nah, i think that if us girls receive the same respect which guys give to each other then we'll appreciate the thought.

:@ @ 4RR..youre a girllll?? :@ @

damn..i never knew that.... :D

lol yup

I beleive that Sikhi doesnt talk about Equality. Instead, Sikhi gives such HIGH status to females!

They go through so much pain and fights with society and with natural life eg: monthly periods and pregnancy. No son of a father will be able to go through so much and STILL be as soft and caring as a mother..

Women, as a mother, are man's first Guru; As sister, the man's first friend; As wife, the only life companion - Til death do them apart..

:TH:

True Say imagine us males going through all that pain, i doubt we can even stand it. Without women dont think we wil be able to live. Even me, being 23 years old, still need my mummy :@

lol yup

True Say imagine us males going through all that pain, i doubt we can even stand it. Without women dont think we wil be able to live. Even me, being 23 years old, still need my mummy :@

i'm sure if we did go through the stuff women did, and women had it easy, they'd say wouldn't be able to stand it.

lol yup

I mean, end of day, Even Kings are borne from them!!! :@

i'm sure if we did go through the stuff women did, and women had it easy, they'd say wouldn't be able to stand it.

huh? :D