Punjabi Wale Kee Karan ?

ghumangee

AsI pUrI koiSS krWgy qWik qusI is`K sMgq fot kom qy puMjwbI il`K sko lyikn mY ieh kihnw chuMdw hW ik BwSw nwlo ijAwdw mh`qvqw ivcwr nUM dyxI cwhIdI hY

how did you do that?? grin.gif

im stupid btw.... :)

grin.gif we know tongue.gifrolleyes.gif

I have added the Gurbani Web Thick font in the font list so you can apply the font tag which will use the Gurbanifont.

So just select that Gurbani WebThick font from the Dropdown and apply it to the text.

umm.

jio

i looked for it..

its not there cry_smile.gif

HELP

grin.gif eh tan gall bani nii..... grin.gif i cant see it either grin.gif kuch karo jii grin.gif

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

myrw nwm AmrdIp isMG hY

I have done a video tutorial on how i write punjabi in Microsoft word. As you will see in the video you can set the font to GurbaniWebthick in word and then for help with letters that you dont know about i.e. which key on the keyboard is bihari, you can use the symbols window to add that letter.

download the video from here

Download Video and Upzip

myrw nwm AmrdIp isMG hY

I have done a video tutorial on how i write punjabi in Microsoft word. As you will see in the video you can set the font to GurbaniWebthick in word and then for help with letters that you dont know about i.e. which key on the keyboard is bihari, you can use the symbols window to add that letter.

download the video from here

Download Video and Upzip

vIr jIau,

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw ]

vwihgurU jI kI Piqh ]

mwiekroswPt ivcoN kwpI krky pyst krn bwry qW pihlW hI pqw sI [

bynqI hY ik isK sMgq dI jvwb dyx vwlI ivMfo ivc hI pMjwbI ivc ikvyN ilK skdy hW ?

ies bwry jrUr kuJ kro jI[

pyst krn nwl jo Awpxy Awp glqIAW ho jWdIAW hn ,auh quhwfy swhmxy hI hn jI

DMnvwd jIau…………

Guest peacemaker

AsI pUrI koiSS krWgy qWik qusI is`K sMgq fot kom qy puMjwbI il`K sko lyikn mY ieh kihnw chuMdw hW ik BwSw nwlo ijAwdw mh`qvqw ivcwr nUM dyxI cwhIdI hY

Admin ji i agree with you but we should aslo try to preserve our own language. Gurmukhi has been given to us by guru's. Why not make an effort to learn and use it over english or other lang. SS is visited by youth and they should be encouraged to learn and use gurmukhi. This will also help to get rid of our dependence on english translations of baani, which sometimes are not perfect.

Just my 2 cents. Chinese and some europeans preserve their lang. vehemently. We should make a small effort too.

Waheguruji ka khalsa

Waheguruji Ki fateh

Some people staying in America, Uk or any mainly english speaking country, from a foreign country, may prefer to write and speak in english because they are trying to learn the language better, and will probably use it more often. Did you ever consider that?

I rarely speak punjabi, mainly when I'm at gurdwara, but I try to speak in english first and get better at it. This is just my take on it. :TH: