Romalley Sahib

Lionchild why do you try to drown Sikhi?????????? You dont think making a new flag isnt Anti-Panthic?????????????? Next you will write your own Granth and try to have others call it Guru?????????????

There should be sometype of police force to put you in check. Maybe if you would be a Sikh besides on the computer because your not even speaking of Sikh related things. All you try to do is disrupt every rule or rehat?????????????? I will say that lionchild is completely like an rss. How can you be a true Sikh if you question all in the rehat/Gurmat in the Gurus institution????????

Pritam singh what give you the right to slander a fellow Sikh like that, that’s very disappointing to see a fellow Sikh show a total lack of kindness. And when you were coming in to Sikhi how would it have been to be called an Rss member when all the Gur sikh has done is ask a legit question, but with your lack of knowledge on the matter you've got at his troth for putting you on the spot.

All I can say Maharaj Gobind Singh Sahib has used these couloirs because at the time these were the colour of the Kings, and no other then royalty or Muslims were allowed to were these colours. What Sat-Guru did was to stop oppression and say that all my Sikhs are Kings worthy of wearing these colours there’s no other major significance to these colours. Im sorry by wearing these colours your now no closer to God then when you wore pink yellow green. Im sorry but it looks you’ve not been reading Gur-Bani properly.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lionchild why do you try to drown Sikhi?????????? You dont think making a new flag isnt Anti-Panthic?????????????? Next you will write your own Granth and try to have others call it Guru?????????????

There should be sometype of police force to put you in check. Maybe if you would be a Sikh besides on the computer because your not even speaking of Sikh related things. All you try to do is disrupt every rule or rehat?????????????? I will say that lionchild is completely like an rss. How can you be a true Sikh if you question all in the rehat/Gurmat in the Gurus institution????????

Pritam singh what give you the right to slander a fellow Sikh like that, that’s very disappointing to see a fellow Sikh show a total lack of kindness. And when you were coming in to Sikhi how would it have been to be called an Rss member when all the Gur sikh has done is ask a legit question, but with your lack of knowledge on the matter you've got at his troth for putting you on the spot.

All I can say Maharaj Gobind Singh Sahib has used these couloirs because at the time these were the colour of the Kings, and no other then royalty or Muslims were allowed to were these colours. What Sat-Guru did was to stop oppression and say that all my Sikhs are Kings worthy of wearing these colours there’s no other major significance to these colours. Im sorry by wearing these colours your now no closer to God then when you wore pink yellow green. Im sorry but it looks you’ve not been reading Gur-Bani properly.

thas all i neede d for an answer and pritam you shouldnt slander lionchild as he is learning about sikhi, and dont take it offensive when i asked the question as i am a sikh myself and that is a learner

Guest SarblohKhalsa.Net

LOL but i always go to dasmesh darbar in surrey and theyre very chardi kalaa gursikhs who do the romalley sahibs and im just asking y maharaji dey romalley arent the khalsa colours

i no wut u mean when i go ther i see diff colours and stuff.......... some ppl like to do seva of giving the romalley and sometimes they give like colours of thier own taste.......

LOL but i always go to dasmesh darbar in surrey and theyre very chardi kalaa gursikhs who do the romalley sahibs and im just asking y maharaji dey romalley arent the khalsa colours

i no wut u mean when i go ther i see diff colours and stuff.......... some ppl like to do seva of giving the romalley and sometimes they give like colours of thier own taste.......

kkk i understand now

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

People dont see the posts or comments that lionchild puts down on websites. One quick glance wont show you what I know about him. wacko.gif

Ive explained all this many times to him and no amount of fact will convince him not to follow his own falsehoods. wacko.gif

I didnt slander lionchild at all. I was explaining that you cant go around changing everything like his plan.

Funny how someone comes in after months of debates and thinks they can see through it HAHAHAHAAHAHAH Good try though :TH:

I will continue to only wear Khalsa colors others can dilute the Panth with their manmat and do what they want. I will carry the flag then. :e:

People dont see the posts or comments that lionchild puts down on websites. One quick glance wont show you what I know about him. wacko.gif

Ive explained all this many times to him and no amount of fact will convince him not to follow his own falsehoods. wacko.gif

I didnt slander lionchild at all. I was explaining that you cant go around changing everything like his plan.

Funny how someone comes in after months of debates and thinks they can see through it HAHAHAHAAHAHAH Good try though :TH:

I will continue to only wear Khalsa colors others can dilute the Panth with their manmat and do what they want. I will carry the flag then. :e:

like i said before, i know about the khalsa colors... i just say you can wear and use other colors as well. Simple as that, no need to get emotional about it PSK :)

like i said before, i know about the khalsa colors... i just say you can wear and use other colors as well. Simple as that, no need to get emotional about it PSK :)

ya...but you brought the "Nishan Sahib" part in

:@

you said more than just "you can wear and use other colors as well."

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
like i said before, i know about the khalsa colors... i just say you can wear and use other colors as well. Simple as that, no need to get emotional about it PSK

You know bout the colors but would rather have others??????????????

Yeah you can wear other colors. Im saying if you love Sikhi you will want to represent it colors and all. People will know that you love Sikhi the second they see you. You know the more I wear all blue people look at me different.

K back to the subject. If the Guru represents the Khalsa over all on Earth, then why not buy the romallas in the colors of the Khalsa?????? All my romallas are Khalsa colors regardless of price materials etc

SatNam