Online Worship?

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could ask a question too but it doesnt have any relevance.

Sarbat da bhalla, Naam japna, Kirat Karni the list goes on what the Rehat is now. yada yad yad :)

I could ask a question too but it doesnt have any relevance.

Sarbat da bhalla, Naam japna, Kirat Karni the list goes on what the Rehat is now. yada yad yad :)

Oh but you've done! ohmy.gif Being a sikh means respecting the other levels at which your fellow sikhs are at. Not kicking them when they are down! Guru Gobind Singh ji would not approve of your conduct, Pritam Singh. You have the last name of "Khalsa", so let's try to act like one.

Well he's dodge the quetion again , bhai shaib the three simple ruls given to bumia choor was, Sach bolna, loan haram ne karna, Naam ebiaas.

These may sound simple, but truth being by just following 1 hukham of the Sat-Guru will garentee your seat in Sachkand, whats the thing

Naam eibiaas

Fateh

Guru Nanak says, “satsangat is where the Divine Name alone is cherished” (GG, 72). This is where virtues are learnt. “Satsangat is the Guru’s own school where one practises godlike qualities” (GG, 1316). Attendance at sangat wins one nearness to God and release from the circuit of birth and death. “Sitting among sangat one should recite God’s praise and thereby swim across the impassable ocean of existence” (GG, 95). As satsangat is obtained through the Guru’s grace, the Name blossoms forth in the heart (GG, 67-68). “Amid sangat abides the Lord God” (GG, 94). “God resides in the sangat. He who comprehends the Guru’s word realizes this truth (GG, 1314). “Deprived of sangat, one’s self remains begrimed” (GG, 96). “Without sangat ego will not be dispelled” (GG, 1098). Says Guru Arjan in Sukhmani, “Highest among all works is joining the sangat and thereby conquering the evil propensities of the mind” (GG, 266). Again, “As one lost in a thick jungle rediscovers one’s path, so will one be enlightened in the company of the holy” (GG, 282). :e:

Well if I would be a muslim,( I am happy Im not). I would convert myself into a Sikh....

YES !!

But:If I would be a hindu,I wouldnt even need the internet to worship,I would pray to my neighbours pet to any animal to an elephant or a monkey for example.

Gur Fateh

I know that this wasnot nice.. and If it REALY hurted any one,Im sorry,but theres no need to be angry.

If only you had given your insulting remarks some deep thought, you would've found something hidden in your own remarks.