Baba khoti shah ji

moorakh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

There was an article about one baba... I read yesterday...

he was a very poor person from a village and hardly used to get food to eat... so he thought of going to the city to work and earn his living... he had a khoti(<admin-profanity filter activated>) which he had brought up with lot of love, so he decided to take her along... On the way to the city, the way was through the jungle and coz he and his khoti hadn't eaten for many days, the khoti died... he was very upset as he was too attached to her... he found some open place and burried the khoti... and sat down with immense grief... "Sir sut ke udaas baith gaya"

Some travellers passing by saw this person sitting in grief near the samadhi(burrial of his khoti)... one of the traveller thinking it as a samadhi of some baba... threw some money and bowed(matha tekya)... the guy(villager) was surprised on what the traveller did... and then the traveller asked baba ji eh kis baba ji di samadhi hai?? the guy didn't knew what to say... he thought for a while and said "Baba Khoti Shah ji... shreeman 1008" listening to it other travellers also took out some money from their pocket and "matha tek ta"... seeing all this the guy thought, now there is no need for him to goto city... now he can establish his own city here itself tongue.gif ...

So this is how most baba originates and we just start following them LOL..

. well they can't help us swim this ocean but yeah they will take us along to the HELL where they will go :)

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest balwinderkaur

funny....but really nice story. :( u oughta tell more such stories....i know u get em from uncle nash :) ask him to join the site..he'll have alllll sangat aching at their sides with such stories. :@ love the moral of the story though.

Guest balwinderkaur

yea okay i know now..but i suggest you introduce nash uncle to this site..he'll be a great help...with his jokes,KNOWLEDGE and etc. he has the whole package put together :)

ya vicky...lets start before any1 else steals the idea...u be the dead baba and i'll act as the one weeping on u (that way u never get to know how much money was offered to u...muhuhuhahahahaha)

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

ya vicky...lets start before any1 else steals the idea...u be the dead baba and i'll act as the one weeping on u (that way u never get to know how much money was offered to u...muhuhuhahahahaha)

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Oh nahey.. im good in acting.. so let me the person who will pretend to do weeping stuff.. (And i promise that i will give ur money back when we will see each other next life tongue.gif ) so let me know when u gonna do the chaddaeeey and i will come down to OK and fool all those rednecks there :)