Sardar, Pug, Fallen.

Ever since the war for Sikh independance started, I feel that every father and mothers pug has been thrown off the head of the Sikhs, and i feel it is the duty of the Sons and daughters of these fathers and mothers to bring the pug back up on their head. Even if they aren ot sikh and from Sikh families, as we are all still one community. People may know I am a monah but i feel this way. And when i try telling it to someone, especially girls at university (who are brain washed by bollysh1t) they say thats an extreem view, and I am a terrorist supporter blah blah.

Who else feels that it is our duty to bring upright the pug upon the mothers and fathers of the quam? :TH:

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

I would agree. However, you can only convince through example. And that means if you believe it, follow it asap, and then try to convince others.

It only sounds extremist coming from someone who doesn't practice what they preach.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Guest militant singh

Ever since the war for Sikh independance started, I feel that every father and mothers pug has been thrown off the head of the Sikhs, and i feel it is the duty of the Sons and daughters of these fathers and mothers to bring the pug back up on their head. Even if they aren ot sikh and from Sikh families, as we are all still one community. People may know I am a monah but i feel this way. And when i try telling it to someone, especially girls at university (who are brain washed by bollysh1t) they say thats an extreem view, and I am a terrorist supporter blah blah.

Who else feels that it is our duty to bring upright the pug upon the mothers and fathers of the quam? :TH:

People like u bro are more willing 2 fight 4 freedom then so called sorrmeh with turbans sheep in the dress of a Sardar U have the fire within u in ur heart and i knw a lot of people like u who have the same thoughts i agreee with u one hundred percent

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

bhaji i noe exactly what u mean, but ppl underestimate u because of the way u look, those that have big dastaars and wear cholay think u're lost and so dont even bother with u, those that dont, think u arent "extreme" .it's so hard to get sum1 to understand u, thas why i've given up telling any of my frends how i feel coz they'lll never understand.....alotta ppl i meet, including my friends have talked to me about "extreme sikhs" but little do they know , i can b considered one of them.....these ppl will never understand us, the ones that have an outward sikhi appearance think they're just too good and those that dont think u're just one of them.even if u try and share ur desire to do something, the ones that are already amritdhari will look down on u and laff (im sure there are sum that are openminded) they'll talk like u cant do nothing b/c u arent amritshak, u're too much into worldly things, they have an ego and all their stupid words are gonna do is make u feel bad, screw them, w/v we do we do outta the love for our guru, we just need to concentrate onthat...with guru jis kirpa, we'll do w/v is written in our destiny, until then we can just do ardaas...

Guest militant singh

as long as u have the fire within u dnt let no1 put u dwn u are worthy 2 the sikh panth much more then the cats who run our oranisations these days and u aint alone

THanks veerji/panji.

I have been shutout and shutdown by amritdharis because i'm a monah and have these beliefs, but i don't care.

Its just that people who claim 2 be sikh, dont' even care whats happening to their people. They dont' care at all, or think India is a haven. Its sick. For example, there are two girls who hate Malik and Bhagri, cause they cussed at the Radhaswamis (their nana is a radha), and because of this they think india is a the home of the sikhs.

Sikhs shall liberate punjab.

your veiwa are correct and not extreme at all (even though theres nothing wrong with being a lil Xtreme ) but alot of peeps may see you as a hypocryte and "jus a Khalistani" and as important as Khalistan is (and god knows it is REAL important) there is alot more to Sikhi, but if you do keep Kesh that wud just be awesome cuz we need more guys like you

I don't want to be the odd one out here but I think at some level what you are saying is wrong.

You have real passion in your beliefs and that my brother is your biggest asset. However to change those around you you need one other element and that is conviction in your beliefs. All i mean by this is yu have to do yourself what you would like others to do.

Sorry if this upsets you.

Just remember the world is changed by people who lead not by people who follow.