Who Is True Sant?

Surajsingh

Mera ik Sant, oh hega, Waheguru Satnam!!

pray.gifd_oh.gifpray.gif

The Truest of the True and The Greatest Of The Great is Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Sahib Ji Maharaj.

d_oh.gifd_oh.gif

Thun Thun Guru Granth Shaib Jee

Sangat jeo Im not saying that Naam dia Jehaj is not Thun Guru Granth Shaib Jee, only that understand what Guru Shaib is saying about the Meama of those Sant Jaan who have Simaad in Sach.

And that withouut Sant Jaan its practicley imposible to meet Sat-Guru in Dirgaa, I want the sangat to wake up and realise the importance of Sant Jaan, and of the dammage these Anadri Sants are doing to our Koum.

I will post some of Shaibs bani on the importance of Gurmmukh, Sadh and Sant. And those how do nitnim should re-read Anadh Shaib three of four times.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

84 survivor you meniton "where is the proof on Sant Jarnail Singh Ji shaeed", I rather not go into <admin-profanity filter activated> for tat but could easily say the same where is the proof that he's alive and kicking.We need to move on and put these type of argument at rest and get out of the old panjabi mentality. If sant Ji was alive do you think he would be sitting idle with what doing on in Panjab at present?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

84 survivor you meniton "where is the proof on Sant Jarnail Singh Ji shaeed", I rather not go into <admin-profanity filter activated> for tat but could easily say the same where is the proof that he's alive and kicking.We need to move on and put these type of argument at rest and get out of the old panjabi mentality. If sant Ji was alive do you think he would be sitting idle with what doing on in Panjab at present?

lol - Quick edit dude, or i was going to get my Kirpan out! :e: