What's Your Favourite Food?

singh_sandhu

I'm guna eat ma Rasmalai in 3 hours time, anyone want n e??????????

Yesh pleeeeezze!!! :TH:

I was at a wedding a few months ago, and my cousin took about 10 off the tray (the waiters serve from) and we had about 3 each. Ate that instead of the roti and dhaal - People were saying 'eh ki karde' we said 'kande hor ki lagda'' :)

Akho Satnaam Waheguru...

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at a wedding a few months ago, and my cousin took about 10 off the tray (the waiters serve from) and we had about 3 each. Ate that instead of the roti and dhaal - People were saying 'eh ki karde' we said 'kande hor ki lagda'' :)

Akho Satnaam Waheguru...

lol shud hav sed experiment karde ya, jehrah jahdhee rasmalai khandhaa ya...lol...

or shud hav sed uncle ji/ aunty ji/ penji / paji doctor saab neh dusiya see ki jahdhee rasmalai khaavo,

LOL.gif

Akho Satnaam Waheguru...

lol shud hav sed experiment karde ya, jehrah jahdhee rasmalai khandhaa ya...lol...

or shud hav sed uncle ji/ aunty ji/ penji / paji doctor saab neh dusiya see ki jahdhee rasmalai khaavo,

LOL.gif

They were only jealous because we had their share! - Anway we were doing the bibian a favour, aghe torian motian sigian...

Akho Satnaam Waheguru...

LOL.gif

They were only jealous because we had their share! - Anway we were doing the bibian a favour, aghe torian motian sigian...

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif lol good 1, LOL.gifLOL.gif

u wer reducing their calories and taking their share in....lol before they get diabetes..lol

I'm like that! I eat sour stuff all the time, my mum says ''Toon aghe torra khata''

Any bitter sweets, drinks and i've had it! I drink lemon juice and even vinegar (that's not recmmended though) :)

loooooooooooooooooool that's one of my mom's fave phrases tooooo hahhahahaha gosh all desi moms are on the same wavelength hahahhahaa LOL.gif

oh my daysss Pakhandi Baba you can be ma drinking partner hehe bring on the lemon juice and vinegar!! :TH:

looool@ the picture by singh_sandhu hahhahahaha when my baby bro was like realllly young like 8months and stuff he used to be like in his lil' bouncy chair thing after he had drank milk and it would make him feel sick and like he used to do like projectile vomiting that ranged from one side of the living room all the way to the other and it looked exactly like that!!! ohmy.gif:@ @ :@