Indian Call Centres Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhh

Balait_da_Sher

no.gif i made a mistake by accepting a phone contract offer from this indian company and now i keep getting calls from all these indian call centres asking me if i want to take on these other offers. Broadband, Phone contracts etc etc:(

Anyway to stop these?

I have registered with Telephone Preference Service but that takes 28 days ish.

So any other way? I am in uk btw.

On average i am getting about 2 - 3 calls per day. I hung up on this kuri from india and she rang me back saying "AtLeast you can talk properly" i was llike "If you were getting 20 calls / week from call centres all in india would u talk properly, and i hung up"

So Help anyone.....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha you get those too?!

Ok do this:

1) Pick up the phone, when they start to say "Hi, my name is x, and i'm calling from.." cut them off and say, "Hey yo, you've reached the voice mail of Balait, can't take your call right now so leave a message after the tone" :TH:

2) You can always tell them you're DEAF!! hahahaah LOL.gif

no.gif i made a mistake by accepting a phone contract offer from this indian company and now i keep getting calls from all these indian call centres asking me if i want to take on these other offers. Broadband, Phone contracts etc etc:(

Anyway to stop these?

I have registered with Telephone Preference Service but that takes 28 days ish.

So any other way? I am in uk btw.

On average i am getting about 2 - 3 calls per day. I hung up on this kuri from india and she rang me back saying "AtLeast you can talk properly" i was llike "If you were getting 20 calls / week from call centres all in india would u talk properly, and i hung up"

So Help anyone.....

ohmy.gif:) this is sooo much funnnnnn :@ do what me and my sis did we pretend 2 befriend them lol then the next time we annoy them more and more each time haha like and we put on german accents and they like sorry wrong number haha , one time we were talkin 2 "chris" and then the "boss" who was listening to our call comes on the phone sayin i have had enough of u :@ if u dont want our product dont talk 2 us bla bla bla and she tuk our number of the list lol she threatened us sayin "i will take u of the list next time" and we like ok lol haha and she cracked sayin "thats it u will never hear frm BT agen etc etc" LOL.gif