Baba Floating

Kumi2

Actually I get food for free becasue where I live people get scared of me, they think osama is here so they just hand me the food and I thank them with two dollar tip. :nihungsmile: LOL.gif

I was confused first when she said toonie LOL.gif Bibi canadians are not the only one who come to the forums so dont confuse people with loonie toonie. Two dollars is alot of money and with two dollars i could have bought something to eat. I could have bought two bullets with two dollars(jk) LOL.gif

i said "o just leave it, whats a toonie gona do?"

Two dollars is enough to by food? Boy, what you be eating? Peanuts? LOL.gifLOL.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

Actually I get food for free becasue where I live people get scared of me, they think osama is here so they just hand me the food and I thank them with two dollar tip. :nihungsmile: LOL.gif

I was confused first when she said toonie LOL.gif Bibi canadians are not the only one who come to the forums so dont confuse people with loonie toonie. Two dollars is alot of money and with two dollars i could have bought something to eat. I could have bought two bullets with two dollars(jk) LOL.gif

Two dollars is enough to by food? Boy, what you be eating? Peanuts? LOL.gifLOL.gif

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAH * FALLS OF CHAIR* LOL.gifLOL.gif

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

bullets for what? a cap gun? hahahaha jk

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAH * FALLS OF CHAIR* LOL.gifLOL.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL.gifLOL.gif

ok where did u find the pic then taksali? give us source

boy im as much of a taksali as u im more of a akj its just a name and i dont give my stuff out like that

U punk u aint no taksali...how much santhiya u had??

taksal isnt a name that u just stick onto urself however the name of a student of the university of mahraj

"taksal101" u knew that pic was fake cuz i no u and i no that u are a person to cause contravesy like this...ur sad man

u have no faith that sant jee can do this and probo even think there shaheed...coupla years back u were on the opposite side...come on singh get a grip with ur real self...be urself and not someone else...

i know that i will have offended many people but i couldnt take this man, its not funny to make jokes about sant jee...

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

hmmm i never really took it as a joke, i thought of it as a smart attempt to make the sangat fall into a trap and then make them realize how gullible we can be, but the sangat on ss is smart and we didnt fall for it :TH:

anyway i dont know talksali 101 so cant be sure about his intentions, but i never took them negatively...o well...

Guest militant singh

i found this what u lot thing real of fake

LMAO this is pathetic people r makin fum outa the greatst sikh of the 20th century nw shame on the sikhs who made dis put photoshop 2 gd use and not rubbsih like this :)

ok where did u find the pic then taksali? give us source

boy im as much of a taksali as u im more of a akj its just a name and i dont give my stuff out like that

U punk u aint no taksali...how much santhiya u had??

taksal isnt a name that u just stick onto urself however the name of a student of the university of mahraj

"taksal101" u knew that pic was fake cuz i no u and i no that u are a person to cause contravesy like this...ur sad man

u have no faith that sant jee can do this and probo even think there shaheed...coupla years back u were on the opposite side...come on singh get a grip with ur real self...be urself and not someone else...

i know that i will have offended many people but i couldnt take this man, its not funny to make jokes about sant jee...

i am myself and if u really feel so strongly about this and if know hu i am come and talk to me u know where i hang

Guest peacemaker

i am myself and if u really feel so strongly about this and if know hu i am come and talk to me u know where i hang

That's not the point. If you have a problem with Sant ji, just say so. But my problem is when you post bs pics of Sant ji, people have a right to find them offensive, do they not? I don't care if it's for fun. Let Sant ji RIP!