White Hair In My Dhari

Guest Gupt man

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

really ohmy.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif i have over 1 litre of water just at work, then probaly around 4 more glasses at home

iuno man,they always changing it up,just what i've read tho........

I am around my mid 20's, and i'm gettin alot of white hairs in my dhari lately. I know, i'm getting old, but these hairs have sort of come on quickly, and every week i find a few new ones. (they are coming at an alarming rate). I know some of you might be like, "you're gettin old, face it"....but its kinda happening quick. All the Singhs my age still got all black. Is there any advice for me, like maybe i got some vitamin deficiency or something...thanx

Congrats!! Can you tell me what you're eating or doing. I can't wait for white hair!!

You want advice. Laugh hard enough and act beatiful enough and all the secure Singhs around you will not care. And anyone insecure will want white hair.

ummm buddasingh, i think u were prolly trying to say "And anyone insecure will NOT want white hair." am i right :) @

and gupt man, take it from a bhanji, white hair is BEAUTIFUL....black dye is an EYE SORE,u look insecure, it looks FAKE and u arent about to convince anybody that ur younger by dying yo hair...be urself and ppl will admire u for ur confidence which will reflect in your beauty :TH:

I was a bit cryptic. I'm saying that those who think white hair is undesirable are fickle in their minds. Their insecurity leads them to blindly desire whatever is projected as desirable. So if guptman does not care and laughs hard, people will want to be like him.

When a person walks with confidence and comfort on their own path, others are attracted to that.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

I am around my mid 20's, and i'm gettin alot of white hairs in my dhari lately. I know, i'm getting old, but these hairs have sort of come on quickly, and every week i find a few new ones. (they are coming at an alarming rate). I know some of you might be like, "you're gettin old, face it"....but its kinda happening quick. All the Singhs my age still got all black. Is there any advice for me, like maybe i got some vitamin deficiency or something...thanx

Congrats!! Can you tell me what you're eating or doing. I can't wait for white hair!!

You want advice. Laugh hard enough and act beatiful enough and all the secure Singhs around you will not care. And anyone insecure will want white hair.

ummm buddasingh, i think u were prolly trying to say "And anyone insecure will NOT want white hair." am i right :) @

and gupt man, take it from a bhanji, white hair is BEAUTIFUL....black dye is an EYE SORE,u look insecure, it looks FAKE and u arent about to convince anybody that ur younger by dying yo hair...be urself and ppl will admire u for ur confidence which will reflect in your beauty :TH:

I was a bit cryptic. I'm saying that those who think white hair is undesirable are fickle in their minds. Their insecurity leads them to blindly desire whatever is projected as desirable. So if guptman does not care and laughs hard, people will want to be like him.

When a person walks with confidence and comfort on their own path, others are attracted to that.

couldnt have said it better muhself

maybe you should go talk to a doctor about this, you know get some blood tests to see if you really are deficient of something.....if they dont find anything dont worry......do ardaas everything will be alright.