Help !

thekaur

WKKWKF d_oh.gif

whenever i do naam jap my forhead starts aching alot !....and thats only 3 minutes into it...i just started and dont shut my eyes too hard ( they used to acxhe too in the beggining ) any suggestions please ( i know this topics been discussed alot of times ) thank you !

wjkk wjkf

that is the first stage of bhagti. This is when your Naam goes to your Trikuti and is felt there. Don't concentrate too hard on your forehead, concentrate more on Naam. Hear it, Breath it and be one with it. SLowly, as you do more simran you will feel the feeling throughout the whole day. Don't stop simran!!!

*Wah Gurooooo*

wjkk wjkf

WKKWKF d_oh.gif

whenever i do naam jap my forhead starts aching alot !....and thats only 3 minutes into it...i just started and dont shut my eyes too hard ( they used to acxhe too in the beggining ) any suggestions please ( i know this topics been discussed alot of times ) thank you !

that is a good thing

wjkk wjkf

imho daas believes "thekaur" bhainji means her forehead may feel a tickling feeling or it may hurt a little bit. But if its meant as if it aches like a headache then bhainji daas thnks you're concentrating too hard. Just try not to think of anything and dont concentrate on your forehead. Instead, look forward and just concentrate on Wahe Gurooooo.

- daas

wjkk wjkf