Sikh Student's Kesh Cut Forcibly In Jaipur

fanaa

Jut watched on TV.

A 10th standard Sikh student who protested when gals from his class were being were being harassed by some guys. As a result those guys forcibly cut his kesh.

Donot know mu ch detail.

I have seen many Cut Surd but when i was watching news report on TV mentally whole picture of inciedent kept coming in my mind. I mean it difficult to explain what i am feeling

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest PunjabSingh

Yes, India TV and NDTV covered the story .

The Sikh student's father,who is an employee of doordarshan, and mother were saying that it would have been better had their son died instead of this.

Sad part is that the police is doing nothing to arrest the culprits.Not only this the police is not even registering FIR.

Sikhs in Punjab who themselves cut their own hair should learn from this .

Sikhs in Punjab and outside should protest strongly to show their anger.

Harjot Singh Brar

Guest PunjabSingh

It is a shameful act !

Action will be taken against the perpetrators within 24 hrs the police DGP of Rajasthan has assured the media.

R U from Rajasthan Police ?

If the police does register a case will it be under section 302 of IPC for kesh katal as demanded by the student's father Jarnail Singh ?

Guest PunjabSingh

Here are pictures of this incident captured from ETV Rajasthan :

post-5393-1156240619.jpg

Sikh student's mother crying

post-5393-1156240960.jpg

Student's father Jarnail Singh

post-5393-1156240645.jpg

Sikh student describing what happened

post-5393-1156240671.jpg

Sikhs protesting in Jaipur

post-5393-1156240702.jpg

Protests in Jaipur

This incident is not a simple incident as is being projected.

This whole incident of beating ,tearing up of clothes of the Sikh student and then cutting his hair was done in front of the school principal Gupta and the school administration.

The culprits said that this was just the trailor of a film.Not only this the police also threatened the family .

Similar incidents of harrasment of Sikh students for wearing turbans and karas by various schools in Punjab were also reported sometime back.

Sikhs need to wake up now.

Harjot Singh Brar

i also saw the report on tv.

its a very sad news.

can u people suggest that wot cud be done with the culprits?

now its time for the sikh societies to proove before the world that wot is the importance or hair in

sikhi and how much sikh respect hair.

i think members here in sikh sangat shud be serious some time and dnt always making funny commets on other members like dass nimana ji do on raju's reply.

he juzz told that police gave assurance to media.

Guest PunjabSingh

its a very sad news.

now its time for the sikh societies to proove before the world that wot is the importance or hair in

i think members here in sikh sangat shud be serious some time and dnt always making funny commets on other members like dass nimana ji do on raju's reply.

Sunny Ive not made any funny comment.

Ive made an angry comment.

Read the whole message again ,I wrote 'will the Rajasthan Police register case under section 302 as demanded by the sikh student's father ,not me ?'

its a very sad news.

Sunny Ive not made any funny comment.

Ive made an angry comment.

Read the whole message again ,I wrote 'will the Rajasthan Police register case under section 302 as demanded by the sikh student's father ,not me ?'

ok

but u shudnt say him that '' r u from rajisthan police?''

he is also sad and worried abt it.

ok I think we have the name of the culprit, so if the police fails to act, ya know whom to look for...

A Sikh's hair chopped off

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 03:49:43 pm

Print this PageEmail this PageComment on this Page

In an incident that has sent shock waves through the Sikh community in Jaipur, capital of Rajasthan, a school boy Indrajit was allegedly kidnapped by a group of miscreants who cut his hair before freeing him.

The student was allegedly kidnapped from outside his school. Thereafter, he was badly beaten up and his hair chopped off. The student was attacked as he took objection to an eve-teasing incident outside his school on July 24.

Indrajit had allegedly been warned by the accused Arjun Meena to keep quiet after he witnessed the incident. But when Indrajit threatened to bring him to task, he was allegedly picked up by Meena's goons. The school authorities, however, deny any knowledge of the incident.

Reacting to the incident the Sikh community has launched a protest in the city in the Raja Bagh area. Numerous Sikh youths have taken on to the streets, demanding immediate arrest of the accused Arjun Meena. The Sikhs have condemned the incident as a direct attack on Sikhism. They want the guilty to be brought to task for chopping off Indrajit's hair and thereby offending the sanctity of their religion. However, no violent protests have been reported.

Chief Minister, Vasundhara Raje has assured the Sikh community that the police force would do its best to bring the offenders to task, at the earliest. The Sikhs, however, allege that the police itself is hand-in-glove with the miscreants.

http://www.timesnow.tv/articleshow/1916528.cms