fanaa

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I guess what they want is alot of Sikhs to move back to the Punjab and start up a security force and start looking for the punishable and as a private, legal and justly police force since there is alot of corruption. They should bust the guys that did this, throw out of principal and also fire the school superintendant. If they cant protect the children then they cant work in that field. Maybe they should become street sweepers and not have to do with education. We need to get Punjab back from these corrupted and cruel people living there.

If someone did that to me they would have body parts removed from their body, and Im serious. If its no big deal to cut my hair then it is no big deal removing an arm or a leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jealousy and rivalry in a love affair involving a girl close to Inderpreet might be the reason behind the assault, police suspected.

hindus are profesional liars.

If someone did that to me they would have body parts removed from their body, and Im serious. If its no big deal to cut my hair then it is no big deal removing an arm or a leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like the way you think,,,,one body part for another.

eye for an eye tooth for a tooth

Now days people dont care until they lose out on something themselves.

I wont draw the sword but I will rise for the falling of righteousness.

If someone does this to a righteous person then they deserve more than a blessing from me.

I hope the sikh guy didnt do this on purpose... remember sometime back in canada same thing happened, but later it was found the guy himself wanted to cut his hair, but his parents didnt allowed. So he staged his beating up and kesh being chopped off. It brought bad name to community fighting for him. I sincerely hope this guy is not doing same thing.

Lets see which PANTHIC party comes to help sikhs now.

I hope the sikh guy didnt do this on purpose... remember sometime back in canada same thing happened, but later it was found the guy himself wanted to cut his hair, but his parents didnt allowed. So he staged his beating up and kesh being chopped off. It brought bad name to community fighting for him. I sincerely hope this guy is not doing same thing.

Lets see which PANTHIC party comes to help sikhs now.

Wow that kid was a huge liar. I couldnt imagine how someone could be such a liar.

What was that story about.

And here I very much doubt that happened, he won't keep it cut now will he.

Also, as eye for an eye. But is kesh worth an arm. I think the boy mother said it would have been better if he was dead! Hair, I think, is worth more than an arm then.