Gurdwara Gets Robbed!

Golee Maro

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Inside job or not 5 singhs need to make sure the money is deposited in the bank safely.

People will always blame a robbery to embezzle.

My opinion: no commitee member is allowed to drive a car worth so much, all the money should be accounted for by all the commitee {reciepts/deposit slips etc}

I just hope my donated money doesnt get misused {which probably does anyway}

Im not being racist or anything but im not fond of many Afro carribean people in the UK, i know this crime is not representative of their community in the UK but they have a high crime rate in their community and most of their young dont have any morals whenever im in the car and i see them i close the car doors :) and my dads wallet got stolen by a bunch of them a few months back rolleyes.gif , even at school OVERALL black carribean people were never into education. The best thing to do is avoid them i would say there are a few black carribeans i know who are not bad people but who are genuinly hard working students but they are overwhelmingly a minority in their community. Its probably because they all want to be rappers or something therefore think they dont need a school education grin.gif

There you go i had my rant LOL.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Im not being racist or anything but im not fond of many Afro carribean people in the UK, i know this crime is not representative of their community in the UK but they have a high crime rate in their community and most of their young dont have any morals whenever im in the car and i see them i close the car doors :) and my dads wallet got stolen by a bunch of them a few months back rolleyes.gif , even at school OVERALL black carribean people were never into education. The best thing to do is avoid them i would say there are a few black carribeans i know who are not bad people but who are genuinly hard working students but they are overwhelmingly a minority in their community. Its probably because they all want to be rappers or something therefore think they dont need a school education grin.gif

There you go i had my rant LOL.gif

Then you should bless them and shed some of your light upon their souls.

If you spill some milk out the carton do you throw the whole thing away?????

Eachone teach one eachone helps the other. One hand washes the other.

Help these people dont shun them like criminals. If you know for a fact a person is a criminal is one thing but assuming all are bad is another.

If you see them acting bad ask them if they are doing those deeds in the name of Jah RastafarI {Ras ta far eye} If they are true the will stop that second in their tracks.

Show them a good example like Guru Nanak would have shown.

We as Sikhs need to show light into the dark so people can know what being in the light actually is.

post-5391-1156263315.jpg

one can never steal from guru ghar and live comfortably from it because money in a gurudwara is bheta from sangat and guruji takes care of the bheta.

read history you'll find many examples where guruji sent singhs to retreive behta stolen from sangat from inside forts of corrupt rulers.