Sikh Student Camp Update

Charan Singh

Guest Singh_jee

one thing abt this thread, snatan sikhi is what buddha dal are promoting and carrying on traditions from 300 yrs ago.

2moro marks 300yrs of tthe buddha dal and there is a mela in the dam dama sahib complex... there will b goats beeing chatka'd there, akhand path sahib tha bhog of all 3 granths: Dasam Granth sahib, Sarbloh Granth Ji and Dhan Guru Granth Sahib jee... so these people who have been keeping maryada since thee days of guru Gobind singh jee are wrong and they are all nangs?

any one who is in india go 2 the mela on the 28th of august till the 31st and talk to different people about niddhar singh and then come bak and write up what u have heard abt him... he might even be there so talk 2 him yourself!

Sorri if i have offended any one!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya it’s not like niddhar singh is hiding out, if you need to see him, you know where you can find him,

It’s not fair as mentioned earlier to judge this camp as a nang camp or whatever

This year the camp has “proved” itself and if you talk to anyone who was there you will know

If anyone had problems with it then they should have attended themselves rather than go on hearsay

It’s fair to say the sevadaars have done a good job to get ‘rid’ of a FEW who gave the camp a bad name

The camp was a success and enjoyed by all as I have heard from a reliable source i.e. my ‘fiance’ blush21.gif (oooops did I say that out loud hehe) who had attended for the 1st time to ensure nothing ‘dodgy’ went on as alleged