Guest Papi

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

penji hate if someone judge her.

penji this is not good in my opinion. a sikh can never hate anyone if someone jude him/her. we are learners.

this is just an opinion plz don't mind. thanks

i dont hate anyone who judges me :D

i never thought like that.

i said i dislike it when people judge. not the 'PEOPLE' who judge.

Guest s133k_s1kh

umm

why you judgin me? :D

i think im practical enough grin.gif

maybe not on here :s

plz dont judge

that somethin i dislike.

^^^

Has split personalities :D (jokin) . I think you should be what you are, be it on this forum or in real life.

I wasn't judging you rolleyes.gif .When you read someone's posts you form an opinion about that person and i just wrote what i thought.

In the thread "Hindu lady with a tattoo" your comments substantiate that emotions do govern you at times. Your response to that thread is somewhat puerile.

Somewhere you said you dont hate no one but in the same thread you said I HATE GIRLS :s .

i might be wrong but i hope you understand what i am trying to say.Whatever i know about you is all based on what you write here.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

GUR FATEH!!!

umm

why you judgin me? :D

i think im practical enough grin.gif

maybe not on here :s

plz dont judge

that somethin i dislike.

^^^

Has split personalities :D (jokin) . I think you should be what you are, be it on this forum or in real life.

I wasn't judging you rolleyes.gif .When you read someone's posts you form an opinion about that person and i just wrote what i thought.

In the thread "Hindu lady with a tattoo" your comments substantiate that emotions do govern you at times. Your response to that thread is somewhat puerile.

Somewhere you said you dont hate no one but in the same thread you said I HATE GIRLS :s .

i might be wrong but i hope you understand what i am trying to say.Whatever i know about you is all based on what you write here.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

GUR FATEH!!!

if i really meant that i hate girls, then i guess i hate my mother, sisters and every penji....

now theres a joke and then theres sarcasm and then theres slight exaggeration and theres just speakin

sorry....im a low-life. w/e