Person Above Part2

Guest Papi

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^ lol.. knows where i live ..yupp its da one n only NEW YORK CITYYYY :)

random question ... would anyone ever want to move to nyc ? n if not y n if yes why ?

I love living in NYC with all the pizza eating, spaghetti slirping, mafiosos. Honestly, it's a wonderful city to live in with lots of diversity and there's always something going on.

me tooo !!! i think we hv the best bagels and pizza... hv u ever gotten a cream chese bagel from a bodega ... omg they are so amazin !!!

I think you're from Queens, right? But do you actually get to the "heart" of the city often? Yeah, I love those creame cheese bagels mmmmm mmmmm good! Hey, do you think it's safe to eat pretzels from those street vendors?

yuppp... SOuth Richmond Hill... i live like two blocks away from the 118 gurudwara ... i do go to the city alot ... bh where do u liev ?? u kno about those pretzels ..umm it depends where u are ... i mean down here in queens no... but in ur in the city ... get them from teh pl tht juz sell bagels n pretzels n evrythin... tht way its less contaminated.. wuh do u think ?

^^ still hasnt told me his name or which borough he lives in .. tsk tsk ... i think i proved that i am .. well actually i dun kno wuh i proved weird... buh u saw me spill tea all over pl n make a fool of myself... u hv to tell me ur name... plzzzzzzzzzz

Guest peacemaker
^^ still hasnt told me his name or which borough he lives in .. tsk tsk ... i think i proved that i am .. well actually i dun kno wuh i proved weird... buh u saw me spill tea all over pl n make a fool of myself... u hv to tell me ur name... plzzzzzzzzzz

LOL!!

Chill out yo!! It's all good. I'm by Ray Bari's Pizza in Manhattan. Ever been there?

lol... no ..i havent ... what street is that on ?? hv u ever been to that italian restaurant on 34th n sumthin... its starts with p .. i forgot what it was called... buh its like Panini i thik... its amzin u gotta go there nn ohh yea wuz ur name ?

lol i aint gonna give up

Guest peacemaker
lol... no ..i havent ... what street is that on ?? hv u ever been to that italian restaurant on 34th n sumthin... its starts with p .. i forgot what it was called... buh its like Panini i thik... its amzin u gotta go there nn ohh yea wuz ur name ?

lol i aint gonna give up

It's on West 72nd Street and I usually eat there three times a week around 6. I sit in the back with my two plain slices and large coke, so if anyone wants to holla, just look for the tall dude with a black leather jacket!

Guest Khalsa Productions

KP-

You want to go slow!!! Funny, on msn you keep on repeating the same message over and over again if I don't respond within the first 10 seconds!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

lol thats becouse i love talking to u :)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!