Person Above Part2

Guest Papi

ok put it this way i could be makin this a MAJA issue than it is yeh

BUT Guruji had you pulled over by them cops for say 5 mins yeh - something WORSER coulda happened - i like to think when stuff goes bad - we're actually saved from a path / place of something worser...i dont think Guruji EVER does anythin that doesnt help us in present or later in our lives

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest peacemaker

^^^

Thanks! Like I said, I was just upset at the time, still kind of am, but am learning to deal with it better as each minute passes.

Papi, I told you I wasn't playing around this time! Go stick your jutti up your nose, Frosty! :)

Papi, I told you I wasn't playing around this time! Go stick your jutti up your nose, Frosty! :)
its just a 100 bucks dude rolleyes.gif can't believe you are throwing such a fit over it, you are better than that man comon :)

Guest peacemaker

I told you if it was that easy I would be happy, but in USA they raise your insurance rates too! So my rates could go up by as much as $600 a year and they keep it like that for 3 years. That's like $1800. And for what? Because some cop needs to meet his quota so he picks me up for stupid @#$!?

I won't be satisfied until I find a damn attorney and spend $500 to at least remove the damn points so my damn rates don't get so damn high. OHHHHHHHHH Ohhhhhhhhhh You're making me lose it, damn it