Toothpaste sharing and Amritdharis

_(JI)_

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I dont on my good one but I dry my hands on my saropa.

Now when I see a towel at the Gurdwara Im going to think of cleaning false teeth on them :umm: eeewwwwwwww

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as someone pointed out before, tootpaste tube touches ur brush

so thats jootha tooo.........but i mean everything is jootha like grain, atta is jootha. human is jootha from all the bikaars......so the only sucha is guru

errrr....

k i jus confused myself......

when i put ma toothpaste on ma brush i neva touch the brush i keep in approxmatly 3/4 cm'z away :umm:

ive seen the bibiyaa take out their fake teeth and wipe em wid da Gurdwara Towels,

eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wacko.gif

i kno but it happens

nice and clean.. no one should ever really touch the tubes nozle, as it does leave germs and what not. :lol:

do u put soap in ur mouth or like eating soap???

and we are talkinmg abt amritdharies here

i think mostly amritdhari are more careful than non ones and they keep hazooria with them, and who dnt keep hazooria then they atleast they keep a hanky.

ordinary people use common towels.

but at home i use separate towel and not only me but the other non amritdris use separate who have some manners.

its a good habbit to use different towel.

tell me one difference between yourself and a karmakandi hindu pandit grin.gif

i can tell u "he wears janeu (the cotton thread) and you probably wearing gatra (a belt over shoulder with a dagger in it- amritdhari sikhs wearing as one of the "Kakaars").

i do not want to heart anybody, but this jootha stuff is teasing me since its "inception" in this forum. no.gif

i forced to write like this because my "chhota veer" sunny uses separate tooth paste, separate soap, separate towel and may be many more thing and also shares it with all forum visitor - spreading his "pandital thinking".

in SGGS bhagat kabirji comdemns the "jooth" in one complete shabad, i do not remember it completely. i will put the shabad here after noting it from SGGS. meanwhile any regularly attending pupil of SGGS is requested to kindly put it here for evacuating the jooth completely from here.

pray.gif bhul chuk maaf pray.gif

do u put soap in ur mouth or like eating soap???

and we are talkinmg abt amritdharies here

i think mostly amritdhari are more careful than non ones and they keep hazooria with them, and who dnt keep hazooria then they atleast they keep a hanky.

ordinary people use common towels.

but at home i use separate towel and not only me but the other non amritdris use separate who have some manners.

its a good habbit to use different towel.

tell me one difference between yourself and a karmakandi hindu pandit grin.gif

i can tell u "he wears janeu (the cotton thread) and you probably wearing gatra (a belt over shoulder with a dagger in it- amritdhari sikhs wearing as one of the "Kakaars").

i do not want to heart anybody, but this jootha stuff is teasing me since its "inception" in this forum. no.gif

i forced to write like this because my "chhota veer" sunny uses separate tooth paste, separate soap, separate towel and may be many more thing and also shares it with all forum visitor - spreading his "pandital thinking".

in SGGS sant kabirji comdemns the "jooth" in one complete shabad, i do not remember it completely. i will put the shabad here after noting it from SGGS. meanwhile any regularly attending pupil of SGGS is requested to kindly put it here for evacuating the jooth completely from here.

pray.gif bhul chuk maaf pray.gif

there are many things and many rehets that u will feel these are KARAM KAANDS.

tell me wots bad in having separate soap or towel or paste??

there is a hygenic reason behind using separate towel and soap and behind tooth paste the reason is just JOOTH.

doctors advice to use different towels and soaps.

although i am not very hard with the case of soap but separate towel is must.

coz soap only remove dirt not gain it.

many people are there who are having skin problems and skin allergies.

with same towel the germs cud also tranfer to the person who use that.

and all its about was tooth paste not soap or towel.

i ddnt start that soap towel discussion.

i m free to do wot i want. i cud use same soap or different, u shudnt do worry abt it.

i juzz gave my views abt the tooth paste matter and there are people who always want to streach every thread to tell that they are also the members here.

our aim is here to juz give our views and follow the way which u feel right by using ur sence.

i cant forse any body here to use separate paste.

but i will ask U that why cant U use one same brush wacko.gif as same soap and same towel u use in ur house or where ever u go if u are so open and feel that all other things i mentioned are juz karam kand.

Now when I see a towel at the Gurdwara Im going to think of cleaning false teeth on them :umm: eeewwwwwwww

lol, same as I see towels @ Gurdwara sahib sumtymz i dont use it but then i take up Seva washing them all...Vaheguru pray.gifd_oh.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

lol, same as I see towels @ Gurdwara sahib sumtymz i dont use it but then i take up Seva washing them all...Vaheguru pray.gifd_oh.gif

kewl :TH:

I went yesterday for Gurus darshan and laughed when I saw the towels. :lol: I could have sworn a false set of teeth were going to jump out of the towel and bite me LOL.gif

Those of you on this thread said that AMRITDARIS should use their own paste? Tell me one thing, do you think we should use everything of our own then? That's nothing but promoting segreation. What one would assume reading that is, Amrtidaris are too good to share anything with anyone regardless if it is touched or not, that is ridiculous. I can't believe how narrowminded that is. Why don't we just start using our own plates, washing our clothes in a different washer/dryer, using our own computer, I could go on and on. Everything we use/touch usually has been touched by someone else or something, so should we then just GET everything for OURSELVES only, and then not let anyone else even come near it, that's pathetic man. That's doing nothing but promoting inequality, and then we talk about castes. grin.gif :umm:

ARE AMRITDHARI'S ALOUD TO USE THE SAME TOOTHPASTE AS NON AMRITDHARIS? grin.gif

The question that should be asked are Amritdhari's becoming the new Brahmin's?

Do they think they are better or more purer than non-Amritdhari's?

Will the next step be not letting non-Amritdhari's come in Amridhari presence for fear of polution?

If you read history and find out what Brahmin's were doing, it sounds like very much like what some Amritdhari's are doing. A real shame. :umm: @