Another Sikh Youth Given Forced Hair Cut.

Aman_Bindra

Another sikh youth hairs were cut in New Delhi the heart of sikhism nower days. As a member of this community I was filled with rage, I felt like it is time for me to fight for my identity like the early sikhs did 300 years ago. I want to tell each and every member of this forum that if we dod not stand united against this we will loose not only our identity as 'Sikhs' but also our pride and dignity.

Come forward and show them we are united, Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh.

Guest militant singh
I felt like it is time for me to fight for my identity like the early sikhs did 300 years ago.

1984 also saw sikhs fight for their identity. we weren't united then and we saw our identity burning in the streets of delhi. this time, unite.

TRU SAY none of these delhi singhs normally care about Panthic issues but when it effects them they feel what Panjab felt in 1984 most of them dnt realy care about Panjab and big up delhi like the papeh singhs dwn southal broadway they dnt like panjabis ,,MAYBE THIS INCIDENT WILL WAKE THEM UP and shw them we aint thier enimies

The Singh had a shop where he taught people how to tie a dastaar.

And then people come round to his house to cut off his kesh

Just heard on Punjab Radio news..

i mean WHATS GOING On?!!

hmmm grin.gif sumfin seems fishy,