Steve Irwin- Aka "da Crocodile Hunter" Died

Sohan_Su

Ok, ok, but I myself don't think I will be able to get over the loss. I felt like he was my good friend in a weird way. GONE!!! GONE!! GONE!!! no.gif Never coming back. no.gif

grin.gif sounds like moh grin.gif

and dont take that in a bad way..just wonderin if thats what it is :umm:

plz dont jump at me now :lol:

but yeah.. its a shame...my dad was a big big fan of his...my family was too...but my dad knows so much about him.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like his statement

He stood by his actions when he spoke to Diane Sawyer on "Good Morning America" in 2004.

When Sawyer asked him what he feared the most, Irwin's answer wasn't venom or teeth, it was the animal within each of us.

"I'm most afraid of people," Irwin said.

Guest peacemaker

grin.gif sounds like moh grin.gif

and dont take that in a bad way..just wonderin if thats what it is :lol:

plz dont jump at me now :D

but yeah.. its a shame...my dad was a big big fan of his...my family was too...but my dad knows so much about him.

You mean moh like attachment? Oh sorry, was just in shock, I am getting better now. :umm:

Guest Narinder Singh

I always liked Steve Irwin, he made me see a side in animals that i could've never seen if it wasnt for him.

He died experiencing Waheguru through his wonderful and amazing creation, what a blessed life this man lived out!

May Waheguru protect his departed soul, and keep his family in chardi kala

pray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

N he was a great man :TH: Really gonna miss him, documentaries arent gunna be the same. He was just different and had his own style

May I ask if you are from Australia, too? That's so cool that you got to meet Steve! I would have liked to go to his zoo at least once in my life, and meet Steve, but now that will never happen, but I will still try and see his zoo. I also feel I can't watch his shows anymore, because it might be too painful, but I may try again someday.

No I'm not from Australia literally, but majority of my family are in Australia. Went on a holiday to meet them and Steve was going to come to their city, met him there and got his autograph.

He was a great man in general too, really funny. :umm: knew how 2 make everyone laugh.

challl

soz to every1 i offended....

no need to take it to the extremes....

Well parji, you actually took it to extremes, how can u make fun of someone who's dead? no.gif thats rong no.gif

even if it was "suppose" to be a joke, I dont find making death as a joke wise. HELL NOOO no.gif