Is This True?

4RR

well, anyone who lives in the UK may have seen that documentary 'what muslims want...' and inside they were saying how the UK should accept the muslims laws (i've forgotten what it's called) to prevent future terroist attacks...

* Is this from extremist only?

* if the UK were to accept the muslims laws, how will this affect us?

* and most importantly, is this true?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard this documentry was on but did not watch it as for laws are u referring to sharia law???

i dont think the uk will every accept such stuff like stone people to death etc..

yeah that's what it's called! SHARIA LAW! they basically want the UK to accept the islamic laws

^ LOL.gif Mulleh wanted the same law adapted in Canada, but the government basically told them off, actually the mullah community was fighting each other, some wanted it, and some didn't. :umm: What they don't realize is that, they can't get everything they want, what I hate about them is I hate when they complain that western countries do this and that, what the heck don't they just leave, they should be glad they ain't getting bombed every darn second of their lives like in the Middle East. Follow the rules, or leave the country, no-one is forcing them to stay, and I am sure white people would be happy if <admin-profanity filter activated> left. LOL.gif

THANK AKAL PURAKH! d_oh.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Muslims are so demanding .They wont do nothing but be a thug which is not something "holy people" should do. They live more for bossing and ruling which is tyrantical. Islam now days is a joke to non-muslims because they do the opposite of what religion is for, whether it be mohamed law etc. The whole world isnt muslim nor will the world be islamic. Its up to the muslims to figure out that what they want is never gonna happen. If they want, we would have to bury all that fight against the system. So far muslims just equal what gangsters do to a neighborhood, they mess up anything that is peaceful and good.

I dont know about you but start to learn Sikhi because youll need it in order to be strong in the future. When the time comes the battle begins.

Bole So Nihal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat Sri Akal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims are so demanding .They wont do nothing but be a thug which is not something "holy people" should do. They live more for bossing and ruling which is tyrantical. Islam now days is a joke to non-muslims because they do the opposite of what religion is for, whether it be mohamed law etc. The whole world isnt muslim nor will the world be islamic. Its up to the muslims to figure out that what they want is never gonna happen. If they want, we would have to bury all that fight against the system. So far muslims just equal what gangsters do to a neighborhood, they mess up anything that is peaceful and good.

I dont know about you but start to learn Sikhi because youll need it in order to be strong in the future. When the time comes the battle begins.

Bole So Nihal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat Sri Akal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You live in the US i dont think they are that bad there but in the UK they are alot more hardcore

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

They arent so bad here in the US. In the UK they sound like a bunch of hoodlums. here in the US they dont feel so brave to boss the Government, but they might be planning another cheapshot like they have already done. When they do this it puts huge pressure on their community so I dont think they will be as bad as the UK muslims anytime soon. muslims muslims rolleyes.gif

^ I hope to GOD never so, if Blair does give in, what's next. Declare that UK is a mulla country? rolleyes.gif Anyways, I know Blair won't, in fact, I heard now that UK and Police Agencies, and what not are starting to give muleh a hard time, not to mention cutting down on their immigration to the country and what not. Man, that feeeeeeeels really good! :TH: