Damdami Taksal Changing Shabads In Guru Granth Sahib!

Your title should say DHUMMA CHANGING SHABDS dont say damdami taksal.

To tell you the truth taksal should be in better hands. Iknow the taksal is run by akal purakh but we need a gursikh as a jathedar. Someone knows dhumma since 1979 and he is not the person the sikh kaum should trust. Sorry if i offended anyone but that dhumma is not a gursikh jathedar we need for taksal.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Khalsa Ji, before jumping to conclusions here the facts:

The person who has released this CD is "Pachoor Singh" he was a student (Vidiyarathi) at Damdami Taksal at Sant Giani Baba Kartar Singh Ji Khalsa's time, in Sant Giani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa's time "Pachoor Singh" left Damdami Taksal, which means he has finished with Damdami Taksal over 20 years ago.

The CD's were released if you look on the packing, by "T-Series" and it says "Bhai Pachoor Singh" "Damdami Taksal Wale", whilst this person has nothing whatsoever to do with Damdami Taksal.

A case has been issued against both "Pachoor Singh" for using "Damdami Taksal Wale" and "T-Series" for issuing these CD's without obtaining permission from Damdami Taksal to use the name.

So the link your creating for these "Shabad Changing" and Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Khalsa is totally false.

Remember the owner of Spokesman is the same Joginder Singh who has caused much contriversial issue within the Panth incluing doubt in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib.

So, in the end the release of the CD's and the person involved has nothing what so ever to do with Damdami Taksal nor with Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Khalsa.

This is the same Spokesman that Damdami Taksal has taken a stand against so he is going to make up bad stories against Damdami Taksal.

Below Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Khalsa Chief Damdami Taksal issuing the statement against "Spokesman" & clearing up this case.

Someone knows dhumma since 1979 and he is not the person the sikh kaum should trust

Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Khalsa are 37 now, so they knew him when he was 10?

post-4704-1157447158.jpg

if he the guy was a student of taksal over 20 years ago that doesnt change that he was taught by taksal.... so what are you saying he forgot what he was taught???? he is a person who has been taught by damdami taksal so why not use the title damdami taksal by his name... i would if i was taught there... or some other place

yes this is the same spokesman that speaks against dasam granth and????? whats wrong with that???? Maybe he thinks that bani in there doesnt follow the teaching of guru granth sahib ji

oh so what are we gonna do with pachoor singh? this is not something to take lightly. you guys are just sitting back making excuses man. this guy has changed guru shabad. isnt that enough to put a fire in you. or are you just gonna sit back and make excuses!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sangat Jee, First of all the following things I am going to say may contradict with others, but this is what I believe.

First of all thanks to Damdami Taksal Jatha Bhindran for bringing out such true facts, and another thing to International Akaali, he may have been taught by the taksal but w/e he is doing is totally not what the taksal teaches and like Damdami Taksal Jatha Bhindran said he left like 2o years ago, that pretty much is saying he wants nothing to do with the taksal, so even if he did something wrong, there is no way he should be using the taksals name on his cd's NOO WAY, because he made the mistake and by him using the taksal's name is totally wrong cuz its pretty much saying that the taksal is the one that made the mistake. And another thing about the gursikh jathedar thing plz dont bring that up right now beacuse we could go on and on about that and theres one thing to say a person is not a sikh but it is another to say he is not a gursikh, so I dont know about the others but I consider myself a manmukh and there should be no way I could say something about a jathedar, especially that he is not a gursikh!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Okay, I think I missed a point last time I posted, this is very important and that's the only reason I'm posting it. Khalsa Force first of all you said quote "Your title should say DHUMMA CHANGING SHABDS dont say damdami taksal." end quote. I have nothing against that since it is partially true,

and you also said this quote"To tell you the truth taksal should be in better hands." (This is also controversial singh)......

Iknow the taksal is run by akal purakh but we need a gursikh as a jathedar. (Singh this is were the problem occurs, you've just finished saying that you know that the taksal is run by akaal purakh and then you end the sentece by saying we need a gursikh as a jathedar, now this is wrong; singh I dont know about you but I think of myself as a manmukh, and if you want to go around saying that someone is not a gursikh well then go ahead but just keep this in mind....things arent what they always seem to be.)

Someone knows dhumma since 1979 and he is not the person the sikh kaum should trust. Sorry if i offended anyone but that dhumma is not a gursikh jathedar we need for taksal." (Now this is were the problem is partially fixed, first of all I dont really know what he has done and I dont really agree with you that we shouldnt trust him but again that is controversial. And you finish of by saying that your sorry if you offended someone, well thats okay but that only fixes half the problem, not only have you offended other sikhs, but if another singh reads this and knows taksals jathedar well and he finds out well then you have also offended him. I'm sorry to say this but sorry in this case aint going to cut it.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh