Starting A Business - Need Help From Sikhsangat Members Who Are Entreprenuers/business Owners

LifeIsBeautiful

My advice is not business strategy.

When i started my work i would always used to think about Sikh community after Khalsa panth had been established and Guru Gobind Singh Ji had left for heavenly abode.

What i means is that odds were against Sikh community as such,with mughals declaring reward for anyone who would get Sikh's head.

From that point we went to establish our own kingdoms and under Maharaja Ranjit Singh Ji established Khalsa Raaj.

On other hand hindu kings ruled India and when they first faught muslim invaders and lost one kingdom they never could again regain their kingdoms.They simply gave up and soon mughals captured one kingdom after another.

My point is not to say bad things about Hindus but imagine Sikhi spirit who fought against all odd in lifes from being people who were on hitlist to establish kingdoms.

Always remain in Chardikala, dont think that how will i acheive my aims as i have few resources.

Dont fear failure as "Girte hain sheh-sawar hi maidan-e-jung mein

Woh tifl kya gire jo ghutnon ke bal chale. "

It means only brave people fall in battle as they sit on horse ( not sure if sheh means that) what will that child or coward fall who crawls on his knees.