Tigerstyle

Guest Jagga_Jatt

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm Bass Jee...

i think there are people on the forum that do listen to non-dharmik, non-Gurbani songs. This is evident in a few discussions we have had in the past.

but Jagga_Jatt jee, we dont promote bhangra etc on here because we believe they have no use for us. They will not get us anywhere. Only naam, Gurbani will get us to our Guru. Not some songs about drinking sharaab like theres no tomorrow.

Did he say that he want a good bhangra song,shado yaar ki karda tusi log. Bhai singha they made this song called Jhoolde Kesri Jhande and many other dharmic songs. very good songs. They composed other songs for immortal production also and I cant find the links on saintoldiers.net. I think someone removed the audios.

Does any 1 know of any good Tigerstyle songs?

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

lol well I could not IMAGINE Guru Gobind Singh Ji Goin to a CLub to tell You truth!!! Tigerstyle dun sum good dharmik tracks dnt get me wrong!

But is it right to go 2 a club, seriously speaking?? If you got people smoking, drinking and doing all sorts of stuff?!?!

I mean u supposed to chill with sadh sangat, not chill with people who do puteh kaam which is against sikhi in the 1st place! (Im not having a go at people who go 2 clubs and whatnot, that is ur own way of life and the way u r!)

Someone give me a good explanation of what it is right for a Amrithdhari to go to a club??

VJKK VJKF!

VJKK VJKF

Our Gurus went to soo many places, far and wide, to spread The Word.

I remember at our Sikh Socs they had a discussion on whether a member of the society should go take leaflets promoting Sikh Socs at the Student Union bar and the notion was passed.

I agree with u though, that tigerstyle done some real good - i think theyve built on the khalsa revolution here in the UK with Immortal Productions. Its difficult, however, to imagine a Singh going to clubs to DJ. its like i remember this dude DJ Stin dancing around on tv with some kuriya wearing his gol dastaar and full dhaaraa. he was amrit dhaari. No one said nething to him though (as far as i know). He was mixing tunes about sharaab and so forth. At least Tigerstyle are decent in that sense. They have a talent, they use it well in both culture and faith.

A lot of people were anti-shaheedi immortality in the beginning because they believed it was wrong and so forth because it would not help people in Sikhi but just promote "hoody" culture like black people go on about Malcolm X etc. But I reckon its turned out pretty well.

as u progress in ur sprituality such songs will not appeal to you no more one would just be in love with the gurus bani..... types of music made dese days is more likely to put roadblocks in your sikhi... its the music that has got most panjabis alll drunkens , turned em in to ranjha wanabees n heers

maerae mohan sravanee eih n sunaaeae || saakath geeth naadh dhhun gaavath bolath bol ajaaeae ||1|| rehaao ||

O my fascinating Lord, may I never listen to the faithless cynic, singing his songs and tunes, and chanting his useless words. ||1||Pause||

Gurji went to bad ppl to enlighten them.... they used bani to put on track the souls who has forgotten the path of waheguru. An amritdhari gursikh is guruji's roop and should strive hard to keep up its image. To go Dj'ing in clubs is like putting oil in fire. DJ's play songs which promote, pride, ego and glorify 5 vices. It does not matter how many tacks tigerstyle released about shaheedi, as most youngsters will also see him going to clubs and it certainly does not give a good impression. Is there any track from him stressing on humility one should possess or respect. Shahidi songs are high on birras and thus most listen to feed their ego.

Now if tigerstyle could make even one soul in those clubs to relinquish that lifestyle and follow the path of guru then d_oh.gif otherwise no.gif but then noone is perfect, but i personally feel guruji's saroop should not be taken to such places.

Guest Narinder Singh

A Sikh should live like the lotus flower, surrounded by dirt, but always seems to float above it. So it's not so much about where one goes, its about what he or she does when they go there. There is a huge gap between Sikhs who actually live a Gursikh lifestyle and the ones who dont, and no one wants to make bridges to unite the two and work together to realize what true Sikhi is.

I feel it is every Sikhs duty to go out and bring the ones who have gone off track back to Sikhi, otherwise u can keep complaining about Sikhs drinking, smoking and cutting their hair all u want, nothing is going to change.

We need to build bridges and i feel that Tigerstyle are doing just that. You dont have to follow their method or even agree with it, find out how u can bridge those huge gaps that we're all responsible for making.

This is just my opinion, sorry if i've offended anyone.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

A Sikh should live like the lotus flower, surrounded by dirt, but always seems to float above it. So it's not so much about where one goes, its about what he or she does when they go there. There is a huge gap between Sikhs who actually live a Gursikh lifestyle and the ones who dont, and no one wants to make bridges to unite the two and work together to realize what true Sikhi is.

I feel it is every Sikhs duty to go out and bring the ones who have gone off track back to Sikhi, otherwise u can keep complaining about Sikhs drinking, smoking and cutting their hair all u want, nothing is going to change.

We need to build bridges and i feel that Tigerstyle are doing just that. You dont have to follow their method or even agree with it, find out how u can bridge those huge gaps that we're all responsible for making.

This is just my opinion, sorry if i've offended anyone.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

But veerji i highly doubt he does parchar in clubs... but then i know nothing about him, his jeevan and his avastha.... but its my personal opinion that one with gurujis kakkar should be setting good example. Feeding manmukhs with pure manmat is not an act of gursikh. It is sad he does that, but seeing sangat being complacent about it is worse.