Was It Controlled?

Bakraa Singh

Was it controlled?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Was September 11th controlled/Planned By The American Government??

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont Know

...how the top of the building colapse when the aeroplane hit the middle...hmm sounds vey fishy

If anything, structural damage inflicted to a tower of such would be more extensive if the planes hit proximal to ground zero- owing to the larger force bearing down upon the point where the reinforcement has been hindered. You will notice that the second tower hit was in fact the first to collapse because the plane collided closer to the ground.

I doubt many people around here are from the metro area. It's personally sickens me to see all the "people" make these conspiracy theories about how the government is responsible for this much loss of life. Everyone's seen the pictures, heard the stories, and listened to this person or that person. But I've lived reasonably close to them. I could see them coming and going to gurdwara. All that crap about controlled falls, there was a second boom, the fire wasn't hot enough and stuff like that is absolute <admin-profanity filter activated>. Literally. Penn and Teller: Bullsh** is a show on showtime that routinely takes apart stuff like conspiracy theories, stuff like bigfoot, and anything else that they feel like. I might not agree with everything they have to say (or their language), but they always have well thought out factual arguments from experts, not high school aged idiots, like the makers of the popular Loose Change video. The government has done alot of screwed up stuff, but there is no way they could have done something this reprehensible.

For those that actually have an open mind, and look at the lives of 3,000 people as more than a news story,

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=75...d+teller+9%2F11

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

oh right.

well them idiots need educating that they should not be smoking on Gurdwara premises. Remind be again... WHY DO WE HAVE COMMITEES? They should have been there protecting the Gurdwara premises and making sure no one is smoking there. They can spend stupid amounts of money on stuff thats not really needed, but come to putting up clear multi-lingual signs about Gurdwara maryadha, and thats too much for them to do.

Anyway, Guru Jee's saroop was not in the car park so chill. And dont give me that stuff about "oh the sangat own it"... coz end of the day, nothing is ours. The whole land is Guru Jee's. We are like aliens visiting here.

If anyone knows the name of the movie being filmed let me know :wub:

rolleyes.gif

I doubt many people around here are from the metro area. It's personally sickens me to see all the "people" make these conspiracy theories about how the government is responsible for this much loss of life. Everyone's seen the pictures, heard the stories, and listened to this person or that person. But I've lived reasonably close to them. I could see them coming and going to gurdwara. All that crap about controlled falls, there was a second boom, the fire wasn't hot enough and stuff like that is absolute <admin-profanity filter activated>. Literally. Penn and Teller: Bullsh** is a show on showtime that routinely takes apart stuff like conspiracy theories, stuff like bigfoot, and anything else that they feel like. I might not agree with everything they have to say (or their language), but they always have well thought out factual arguments from experts, not high school aged idiots, like the makers of the popular Loose Change video. The government has done alot of screwed up stuff, but there is no way they could have done something this reprehensible.

For those that actually have an open mind, and look at the lives of 3,000 people as more than a news story,

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=75...d+teller+9%2F11

Almost half of Americans think the government had to do with 9/11 somehow in some way. Thats not 100,000 people but millions and millions. Bigfoot, Lochness monster/serpent are not logical, a big scary serpent and a giant ape man roaming around rolleyes.gif But the arguements on the videos are logical and credible. Its not a believe me type thing it is actual video evidence and insight not from memory or emotion but from actual video footage. Watch the videos :TH:

yeah and the americans were also behind the mughals too....come on, islamic fascism is as old as Islam. This isn't some made-up propoganda by the americans. First it was the idol worshippers now it's the west. The islamic fascists have just moved onto a new enemy, us. People can make all the conspiracy theories they want, but unless they want to live under sharia, Islamic law, they better wake up and smell the coffee.

There are good muslims and islamic fascists. This war is against the fascists. The likes of who deny the holocaust and consider non-muslims as dirt.