Why Should I Give You A Job?

Into the Light

just google it and you will see some standard answers. The employer is looking for the compotencies related to the job so keep your answer related to it.

Tell them you can make a difference from the start, hit the ground running, and relate it to the job where your strengths are.

just say something that talks about you wanting to work towards reaching the companies goals, want to help build the company and give it all you have, etc.

You have to say things that will show the employer you are better than everyone else. It's good to say that your hardworking, realiable, etc. However, you should say things that are extrodinary as well, but makes sure it relates to the topic.

E.G. Why should I give you this job, Manjeet?

ANSWER - I believe this I have the skills to get the job done in a responsible manner. I also want a chance to grow professional, and personally, and I believe this work environment will help me not only get the things I need done, but expand my knowledge as well. (Of course this is not perfect, but something along those lines.)

Most employers want you to improve yourself as well, whether through Education, or Training.

BEST OF LUCK, BUDDY. GIVE US GOOD NEWS MAN. :TH:

In any job interview be yourself.

Dont put up an act and be too arrogant.

When asked why should I give you this job - be calm and actually believe in what your saying.

Demonstrate that you are articulate because you have the ability to explain convincingly that you are right for them.

Make sure you go to the interview prepared. This means understanding what the job will involve, what the organisation is all about, whether they have been in the news recently or if there have been any new developments for the organisation.

This shows dedication and the fact that you are serious about working for them.

Hope this helps and good luck.

In any job interview be yourself.

Dont put up an act and be too arrogant.

When asked why should I give you this job - be calm and actually believe in what your saying.

Demonstrate that you are articulate because you have the ability to explain convincingly that you are right for them.

Make sure you go to the interview prepared. This means understanding what the job will involve, what the organisation is all about, whether they have been in the news recently or if there have been any new developments for the organisation.

This shows dedication and the fact that you are serious about working for them.

Hope this helps and good luck.