Is My Mate Right Or Wrong?

cute_kaur

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waherguru Ji Ki Fateh,

I wanted to ask others that have better knowledge about sikhi than I do about apneh that convert.

The thing is my mates sister left home around 5-6 years ago cause she was supposedly 'in love'

with this muslim guy.My friend and his family tried reali hard to keep her away from him but one

morning when they woke up she was gone.

Well anyway, may mate always said that he was a onli child and lived his life with just him and his mom

his dad became shaheed in 84. So like he's the onli person in his household that takes responsibilty.

Well anyway, his sister turned up on ther doorstep a couple of months ago with a child. And she said that she wanted to come home because she found out that the muslim guy got paid to corvert and have a child.

He wanted to kick her out of the house and not allow her back in cause of all the pain that she put ther mom through. But me and one of my other mate convinced him to let her stay, cause no matter wat at the end of the day she's still his sister and she should look after her.

Well they all living very happily at the moment, with guru ji's kirpa.

But what reali confuses me is that he wont let her come back to sikhi, hes telling her to stay muslim. He says that if she can turn her back sikhi once then she can to it again. But my argument with him is that she wasnt in the correct frame of mind at the time and that she was brain wahsed.

So my question is, if something like this happens to one of our brothers or sisters is it wrong to accept them back into sikhi?

Bhul chuk maaf karna

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurfateh

well...we all make mistakes don't we....he should let her come back into sikhi...in fact he shouldn't be doing that i mean if she wants to be a sikh again then she should guru sahib is kind enough to make her realize her mistake and HE helped her realize that she is a sikh and that guru sahib is always by her side....so i say her bro should help her out and like if she really wants to become a true gursikh then i say she should take amrit and like raise her child as a gursikh aswell....then both brother and sister will be happy :wub: well das wha i think :wub: bhul chuk maaf

Gurfateh

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Yes she will be accepted but she brought everything on herself. She allowed herself to be "brainwashed". She didnt think and now she has a kid with an <banned word filter activated>. Sikhs girls tend to go off in lah-lah land while we warn them about muslims trying to look sweet and inocent until they show there real intentions.

Muslims want anyone of of Sikhi because Sikhi is the strongest congregation even though we still have our problems we still are the only group that has Gurbani as our means of blood pumping. Other religions arent strong enough to have people become shaheedi because of their strong faith.

Some Sikh females are just as stupid as a woman getting with a drunk oakie and then wonder why he beats her. If you are ever in the situation that the persons mates sister who posted then remember if you leave Sikhi is because you discarded Gurbani and everything the Gurus have taught. She left Sikhi because someone clouds her mind with anything not Gurbani related. Heaven can never substitute Wahegurus presence. Muslims say God is in heaven but the place heaven is just a realm and isnt right back at the source, God created that realm to see if people will give up their philosophy about Waheguru and life.

All I can say is dont be weak, dont forsake Gurbani even for one second, people lie, people dont listen to the Guru, people are manmukhs and mostly are becoming puran murakhs.

Why do people beleive muslims when they lie about Sikhi to society, themselves and you? How can you be taught Sikhi from a muslim? How can you learn a whole concept enough to convert in a couple weeks or even a couple months?????

Hopefully your friends sister wont be stupid enough to jump off a cliff if someone else did rolleyes.gif

i love these week sikh girls !!!

take them out treat them good and they will wo ANY thing u want.....

dear sisters there was a time SIKH girls wound not even look at a muslim, let alone speek to them.

how things change....

i'm a sikh and the girls i know would rather be with muslims than me and my sikh friends . pls dont get me wrong we treat girls with respect and as a sister but it hurts when they look at me as if i have just crawled out from under some rock.

i say oh well they will learn one day i sopose.....unfortunaulty they do when its too late...

if u leave sikhish for what ever reason.

when your soul is ready it will come back..and stay for ever.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I cant see how some girls are soooooo dumb and naive.

Dont tell them not to put water in the cars gas tank cause they will end up wondering why the car doesnt work. { females now days rolleyes.gif }

Gurfateh

you guys are talking as if sikh males have never made mistakes....there are soooo many chardi kala singhnees out there ye know.....yeah some sikh girls are completely screwed they are brainwashed but like.....whatever happens is all in guru sahib's hukam....and i guess those kind of sikh girls need true inspiration and advice from those wonderful chardi kala kaur's out there :wub: everyone makes mistakes and well guru sahib will help her no matter what :wub: let's just pray she wants to be a true gursikh once again :D

bhul chuk maaf

Gurfateh

Can't believe what is being said???? So if a girl runs off with a non-sikh, abandons her family, causes them to go through pain, has a child, possibly converts, gets dumped, then wants to come home, because she has not got anywhere else to go. Drum roll please, The answer is just take her back, well done give yourselves a round of applause. This story, if true will allow others to take a chance on a non-sikh guy cause they know they can get away with it. The simple fact remains that too many sikh girls don't respect sikh men who keep their hair and find it aesthetically not nice to look at. Sikh women would rather be with hindu men who cut their hair. Don't believe it then take a glance at matrimonial sites and u will see for yourself.

Come on open your eyes, Chandanjit kaur, I known ur young, but respect your views as you are intelligent, but how many sikh men run away to marry their non-sikh girlfriends???? The situation I have described is true for the UK at least. Also Sikh parents are stupid as telling their daughters that they will accept them having a relationship with a gora or hindu, but not anything else, the trend seems to be that more sikh women are marrying goray. Just take a look at the marraige certifcates issued in the UK and you will see for yourself.

Yes I know there are many sikh women who have nothing but respect for sikhi, but this is happening more than before.