The World Waking Up?

Heera Singh

I know some peepz probably a lil sick of talkin bout bush and the war n all that.... buh today I seen somethin interesting... I turned on CNN after a while, because I was so sick of their 'pro-bush' and all that agenda stuff... buh it seems like they actually wakin up... not only CNN but the rest of the world, slowly... i seen the popular 'wolf blitzer report' on cnn, and there was an interview wit pres. bush... n he was basically question bush up and down about the war, and wha's goin on... the pres., like usual, avoided most of the questions, and gave comments that really didn't have much to do with the original questions asked... he also got upset when wolf blitzer started askin him questions in between questions, because, i'm guessin he couldn't answer them... there was another reporter on CNN who literally called the congress 'worthless'... and basically that they're playin the american people for a joke...

on the same program, i saw a speech from the Venezualan president Chavez called George Bush the "devil" at the UN generally assembly yestarday... and sayin that 'the devil' is acting like he runs the world...

ALSO, pres. musharraf of Pakistan, who is supposed to be an ally of the US started to speak up against pres. bush, sayin that they would have to think twice before jus 'coming in to pakistan' to find bin laden... this was after george bush said he would go to any lenghts to find bin laden, even if that meant going in to pakistan..

china and russia have regularly stated their discontent with the way that pres. bush and the american gov't are doing things...

the american people themselves are starting to give up support of the president... polls are showin regular decline in the support for pres. bush and the war...

this all being said... is the world finally waking up? do y'all think that more and more countries are finally gonna start speakin up against the US and the pres. bush? obviously things are gettin worse day by day all around the world...what do you think will happen from here on out?... WWIII?

(i don't know why i got the sudden urge to talk politics.. hehehe.. )

Chardi Kalaa!!!

Vaheguruuuuuuuuuuu..!!

i think invading afganisthan to find osama was a smart move but goin to iraq was just plain stupid and he had no evidence to support that saddam had nuclear weapons........man how can american people still support him. half of his war campaign is built on lies.

keep in mind that CNN is a democractic news channel

Chances are, if they've ever come across as pro-bush, it's probably been a mistake or a coincidence.

Fox News is the news channel to watch if you want to get throgouhly frustrated with pro-bush statements...and yes, FOX HAS gone as far as saynig that Bush is the best president...EVER!

CNN's Bush agenda is almost non-existent. They usually find ways to thrash Bush rather than big him up.

yeap..even i heard the speech of Venezualan president calling Bush the "Devil". Funniest part was when he was like "Devil is gone but the smell of sulfur is still around". it seems like world is really waking up...more the ppl. against him ...lesser the power he would have...lets all pray that someone more sensible would take over in next term

Vaheguru...

even funnier, is that when Pres. Chavez called George Bush 'the devil' the entire UN assembly LAUGHED..... not only that... at the END of his key speech, the ENTIRE UN Assembly were CLAPPING... like.. not jus regular clappin... it was like a 'finally someone spoke out' type'a clappin... interesting to see..

Vaheguru...