Singh Sabha Southall Elections Vote For The True Khalstani's

akal takhat zinabad

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about SSM, you are being to fundamental or is that MENTAL!! lol. Look in 84 lots of bad bwoys were with the Sant they werent all into maryada. Just because Mali sells drink and stuff it doesnt really mean he is against maryada you have to move with the times. If we dont we will get left behind. If people dont want Mali's booze.......simple dont buy it! It's a free country! I used to think like u but I came to my senses

totaally agreee with you. Like i come along n push a beer glass in your mouth? wat would u do

A) have it,

B) Say no

C) kick my <admin-profanity filter activated>

simple noone gona force u to take it

o.k thank you G13RPS for that comment spot on, dil khlasistani I havent seen this video of Mand who is running in the election with Sher group so I cant say but if what you are saying is true then its a different matter. Like I said i will hold my judgement.

Azad the admin must have loved the post because I didn't post it there, I posted it on this thread, obviously admin decided to delete that as it was causing great confusion.

Now should we move with times? Yes!

Is this the way to move with times? No!

Members on this site do not support those that sell alcohol etc. Yes Maryada is old, but will remain forever young like our sweet Guru Ji, will you ever udnerstand that?No.

I would debate but you have been taken into the control of these wordly issues where sacrificing Maryada is acceptable. Let's see who wins. But I can see that a lot of newbies support your friend Mand or Dand or Kand but I would prefer it if he kep mouth Band.

Nobody should earn a living out of selling stuff that is big NO NO NO in Gurbani (Far away is the rehat meryada).. It's very childish to say that one can be khalistani and yet he can sell sharab/meat.. Sant jee probably would never ever keep such type of person close to him... probably beat them with his teer.

Look at the way Mand is lying in the film you can see he is a natural at it he didnt even batter en eye lid. For this gadhari he shouldnt be allowed into any Sikh institution in the world. Its one things hearing things about people but this man is on film lying with his own mouth! How many of our youth have been made shaheed listening to people like this winding people up then doing nothing themselves. Sant Ji was the only one who was KEHNI KARNI DHE POOREH.

Mand is a fraud like Badal and the rest of them. As for Mali and the rest of these guys I am not even gonna comment but noway gonna let India take us for fools again!

quote from Mand to Baba Ji ' not even one window of the high comission london will stay in one piece and the commisioner we will not leave alive this i promise you infront of Guru Granth Sahib.

'Watch this traitor on you tubejava script:ol('http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvp211l0C4');

ok where in the rehat meryada has it written anything about meat???

Sant Ji never even said anything about meat did he? You need to get to knwo the ppl that knew Sant Ji and ask them?

Dil apna Khalistani, 1st you dont know anything mate. im saying this straight up to you face to face. are u khalistani, really then you need to get some research done big time cause you defo need it?