Singh Sabha Southall Elections Vote For The True Khalstani's

akal takhat zinabad

I attended the agm at Singh Sabha yesterday. It was a shamefull day for the sikh sangat. As the ardas began sher group started making noise, shouting and swearing. The general secretary was addressing the sangat and Mali's group kept the noise up constantly. These manmukhs gathered outside and had a meeting , the conclusion of which was if we cant win the election fairly lets cause a riot and get it cancelled! The agm couldnt carry on so about a thousand members walked out and went home in the mean time because no one was left to stop them, mali got on the kirtan stage in his socks and starting making up his own resolutions and shouting jaikare. The sangat will give their fatwa on Sunday, but these people have no faith in the sangat or the guru. The sangat will never let singh sabha back into the days when these people robbed it blind. It has taken a long time for sohi with the sangats help to turn it round. Now we see one of this countries premier religious institutions standing proudly in Southall. Now they want chodar after the comittee have done all the hard work. I will post the videos that show without a shadow of a doubt what happened on you tube today. The sher group claim sohi is corrupt, the charity comission is corrupt, all the m.p's are corrupt, all the police are corrupt..............maybe they are the only decent people left! The truth is they only see others as they are inside themselves.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harjap

your lies aint gonna fool anyone. the fact of the matter is that sohi & co ran off because they cant answer any questions. Why dont you go yourslef and get a tender estimate on how much a similar buliding would cost to make, similar to that of havelock road. I bet u it wont be more than £10 mill at the most. So what the hell has sohi done spent £17/18 million. forget taking the gurdwara out of debt, he's put them in more debt than they could ever imagine. Whose gonna being paying off the debts for the next 30 years?. Malhi lot dont want to take the credit of whats been done, coz their is no credit to take. LOL!!

And more so, the company that built the gurdwara has gone bankrupt. just a bit of a coincidence dont you think?

Its pathetic too see the state of affair in gurughars. The masands have once again overpowered the sangat. What makes sohi think, if he could not do something in 12yrs, would he be able to do in coming time. Also what makes this mand guy's manifesto worth, if he could not keep his word to santji (about breaking high commision's windows). To me both seem 2 sides of the same coin. ARE THESE GENTLEMEN REALLY VYING FOR GURUGHAR'S SEWA? Someone who wants to do sewa doesnt needs a KURSI.

I feel its high time for the chardikala youth to float their own party and oust these masands from every gurughar in the world. The handling of all financial things in gurughars should be outsourced to some financial organisation, who have nothing to do with these leaders. Gurughars don't need committes, but sewaks. I'm pretty sure, with money out of the equation, none of these LEADERS would have time to do sewa. With money management out, these members should be assigned to perform langar and joreya di sewa, then we'll see, who runs for the committe.

So much disrespect of guruji in gurughars. Its surprising to see some ppl are not offended by the fact that these ppl own shoddy business. What we want next, a committee member owning strip club? A LEADER is supposed to set example before others with his own actions, just like sant jarnail singhji. A person can feed his family by working as a labourer, he doesnt need a club to do that. Akal Thakht sahib should pass a code specifying the lifestyle and work of these so called SIKH LEADERS!

I pray to guruji to bless sikh youth with unity and power to oust 21st century masands and request the followers of both parties, instead of hiding or downplaying their candidate's negative points, they should force them to mend their ways to be a proper sikh.

whaeguruji ka khalsa

waheguruji ki fateh!

i have a film of mali standing on the stage with his socks on ranting and raving like a lunatic. You can see over a thousand people walking out in protest against mali, this guy is like dharshan daas. first he goes on radio saying the booze and stuff at monsoon is langar now he is on video on the kirtan stage in his socks, does this clown know anything about maryada. I will put it on you tube late tonight or early tomorrow.

What a load of bloody rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Mand got someone from the dal khalsa to break a couple of windows you say, haha who created dal khalsa fools......Giani Zail Singh....who signed the legal paperwork for the attack on Sri Harimandir to go ahead.............Giani Zail Singh. That says it all Oh my God proud of your Gardhari how bad does it get! Dal Khalsa is in the white paper on operation bluestar the indian government implies that the dal khalsa was one of the excuses they had for the attack. Giani Zail Singh and Rajiv Gandhi wanted an organisation to tarnish the good reputation of Sikhs by throwing decapitated heads of cows into mandirs, so they decided to use dal khlasa. Before thata some hindu's, small in number supported the movement after that every hindu was against it and these stories of descerating mandirs in punjab were pushed out all across india getting people ready to unleash a backlash against Sikhs that finally took place after indira Gandhi's death. But it was these acts that mobilsed the hindu mass's against innocent Sikhs that resulted in thousands of innocent deaths. Our mothers and watched their sons getting burnt alive infront of their own eyes in their thousands in very distant corner of India and without doubt some of that blood is on Mands hands. Our holiest shrine was attacked and destroyed by the army of India, our youth were killed and some of that blood too is on the hands of Mand. So get your facts straight.

You say he didnt say about killing the indian high comissioner watch the film he says it and also swears on the Guru Granth Sahib. Dal Khalsa and Mand are a stain on the vision of Sikh nationhood. May God deliver us from their treachery.

Pul chuk maaf

The news media propagated the myth that Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was associated with or in a position to direct and control the activities of groups which claimed credit for violent acts. Tully and Jacob concede : 'Bhindranwale never openly associated with the Dal Khalsa.'

panthic week

Jeffrey , among others, tells us that the founding of the Dal Khalsa in 1978 was 'with the alleged backing of Zail Singh' of Indira Gandhi's Congress Party.

Giani Zail Singh and Sajay Gandhi with the blessing of Indra Gandhi created Dal Khalsa by recruiting Naxalites (communists).

Giani Jarnail Singh usa spn sewadar

India bans the Dal Khalsa and the National Council of Khalistan. The Dal Khalsa had been formed as a counterweight to the Akali Dal in 1978 with the support of Zail Singh, then a senior cabinet minister in the Indira Gandhi-led Congress (I) government in New Delhi.

Sikh times

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvp211l0C4