Why Is A Hindu Temple Like A Soho Phone Box? Must I Draw You A Picture?

Greater-Punjab

Wow English people actually attacking the Hindu Religion, I must say it's the first time i've seen that happen. But on statues? What about important stuff like racism and caste...ness, that effect thousands of Indian Minorities (because of Hindu ignorance and fundamentalism) everyday. i.e. 1984 and the thousands of unprosecuted Hindu rioters and murderers etc.

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH!!

I dont find this funny either. Callin a HINDU temple a BROTHEL is not funny :wub: . I do understand the sentiments here but what makes GURUJI's SIKHS different is the RESPECT we should be having for oder faiths.

Every HINDU is not a bad person. When we come across bad stuff written bout our GURUS, do we see all the HINDUs laffin @ it ??? No we dont ....So just dont be emotional here. we need to be practical.

BHUL CHUK MAAF

Tejbir Singh

GUR FATEH!!!

I fully agree that Hindus are not to be clubbed as one

It would be like calling every christian a Nazi which is not correct.

It was a temporary madness which gripped a section of christian world and was remidied in course of time.

Let me tell you that there is a section of hindus about 5 % who are jealous of SIkhs and there Gorgeoous philosophy , way of life ( Chak tha phatte ) and pretty gals.

To Name them but you will find them from the lost races of India and those who did not take part in battles against mughals say like the kashmirs , sindhis and non sikh punjabis. Most of them live in state bordering Punjab.

I have seen Sikhs being loved and respected by 95 % of hindus especially in states like Maharashtra , Andhra pardesh , Kerala ,Bengal , Bihar and Nepal.

It would be Idiotic to see whole OF Hindus from the prism of 1984.

You must see the ruler then , she belonged to the lost race of Indians.

We sikhs have fought for India and lived in harmony with bulk of our hindu neigbours.

Justice by God will catch up with the preperaors of henous criminals of 84. ( as yousow so shall your reap )

Nanak Nam chadi kala ter bane sarvat tha bhalla.

love

hps