Women

Jaspaul Singh

LOL.gif Is it once a month? I get the same thing from my mum LOL.gif Best thing to do is d_oh.gif and do nothing remotely wrong or stay out of the way :e:
:wub: wats up with montly thing???? my mom is usually wicked all the time. its very rare she gets frustrated

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.gif Is it once a month? I get the same thing from my mum LOL.gif Best thing to do is d_oh.gif and do nothing remotely wrong or stay out of the way :e:
:wub: wats up with montly thing???? my mom is usually wicked all the time. its very rare she gets frustrated

Hey I dont get it but a lot of the other women in my family do...not nice no.gif

Hey I dont get it but a lot of the other women in my family do...not nice no.gif

stay on topic veero...

lets NOT disucss the monthly thing...

not everyone on this forum has the same maturity level

so please DO be careful...

more power to the women.

there back on topic now. :TH:

actually, dunalli i noticed that tooo. i dunno why i do that. :wub:

but i thought i was staying on topic :wub: i was talking about women. my mom. n she's wickd.

^ Thanks man, my bad if it was a little harsh, but just kinda piss** off at the other thread. rolleyes.gif

more power to the women.

there back on topic now. :TH:

actually, dunalli i noticed that tooo. i dunno why i do that. :wub:

but i thought i was staying on topic :wub: i was talking about women. my mom. n she's wickd.

Okay, so what exactly does Aunty have to do with, equality between man and female in Sikhi? grin.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

women and men are like 2 parts, you join em you get completeness

but i also maintain that women are stronger than men when it really counts, emotionally.

Except when they are whinning all the time :wub: they can bear the pain of child birth but start crying when they dont get to watch a girlie show on t.v??????? hahhahha Women rolleyes.gif :wub:

post-5391-1159833466.jpg