The Fear Of Offending Islam

Into the Light

i was just speaking to a white friend of mine who's basically a die hard footy fan to the extent he goes to all away England matches..yup Europe even USA and i mean ALL

basically he's got alot of contact with the hard core hooligans of footy, basically they're racist thugs of UK and he says that at footy matches there's only one convo going on N thats muslims and he says its basically cuz of too much media attention on muslims.

N was jus saying that from the convo's he's hearing that things are gonna kick off..big time, because even one time liberal people are gettin annoyed of the media/politicians trying not to offend muslims and are actually joining these thugs.

while you may say why do i associate with some1 who is friends with these thugs, he himself is sound and tolerant, He respects Sikhs as hard working community who try to integrate into society. But as he says if you wana get tickets sorted out for games you need to befriend these lot. Even he is becomin annoyed with muslims not integrating in society, suicide bombigs, hating Britain but leaching off it, attempts to impose Shariah Law etc

He was sayin he feels sorry for Sikhs cuz they sound but gonna face most of the backlash.

Below is a link of a Sikh being battered by footy hooligans

http://in.news.yahoo.com/060930/139/682x7.html

My mates like 'you can tell a Sikh from a portugese a mile off even if he aint wearing a turban'

Is this not a sign to become tyaar bar tyaar?

do we want to be victims like the Sikhs of Delhi who were not tyaar?

you may say that thats not gonna happen in UK, did the Sikhs of Delhi ever think that was gonna happen there? When it happens, it happens over night.

The sikhs of Uganda & afghanistan didn't ever think anything was gonna happen...but when it did, it happended in a flash

Iv heard Chardi kala Gursikhs says the future is going to be hard esp in the west & iv always brushed it off, but maybe we should let our Ego's go and actually listen to not 1 but to the many prominent Gursikhs (some who are still on this world while others have left)

Jus some food for thought :wub:

I completely agree; soon there will b no place in the West for any asians remotely resembling a muslim i.e wear a turban , brown skin etc. These terrorists will give the gov's no choice but to kick us all out...anyone seen V for Vendetta?- it'll happen similarly to that... And then where will Sikh's go? This is another reason why we need Khalistan people!

Khalistan Zindabad!

u'r right actually...we always suffer because we've never been prepared; we have to be on our gaurd and STICK TOGETHER when things happen...the sangat has a thing about cowardice when problems crop up ( excluding all those brave fighters and marytr's who fight/fought til the end that is)...but that's a minority..and through histoy it's mostly been the youths who take a stand..

"The sikhs of Uganda & afghanistan didn't ever think anything was gonna happen...but when it did, it happended in a flash"