1st Anniversary Ideas!

OK, slightly off topic, but I'd appreciate any ideas you UK people may have.

I'm looking for something to do for my other half to celebrate our 1st anniversary. I was thinking of something in and around this month and ideally an indian ball of some sort, but I can't seem to find any coming up.

Any ideas from anyone anywhere in the uk?

We were thinking of going down to Lecister or London near Diwali...what do you think?

Cheers and hope someone can help!!!

Any ideas from anyone anywhere in the uk?

What about hosting Guru Ka Langar at a local Gurughar and sharing your happiness with the Sangat and your family/friends, in Guru Sahib’s House :wub: and perhaps a Sukhmani Sahib Prayer recitation and Ardaas for thanks and blessings for many more happy years to come followed by Gurbani Kirtan? Just an idea blush.gif

There seems to be loads of Hindu 'dinner and dance' occasioans across the UK but hardly any Sikh ones.

It's ashame...it would be nice to get together a load of Sikh people for a formal dinner and dance occasion!!!

Anyone interested in organising one? Do you think anyone would turn up?

LOL, 10 quid says someone will mention alcohol, meat and link it to the corruption in Sikhi today!!!!

Actually, thinking about my own post again, its not such a bad idea.

Is anyone interested in helping me organise a Sikh Dinner and Dance, a charity event...non-profit???