Gurudwara Brawl

Bored

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fateh

damn....i don remember the last time i went to that gurdwara...buh i heard a rumour about that happening....one of those singhs used to do santhya at a panjis house i remember...she told me about it...i guess it was true no.gif naw good though....whatever reason they fought for...it shouldn't have been inside the gurdwara...and omg das so wrong wha the guy was sayin sittin up there on stage....vaheguru

Gurfateh

Fateh

damn....i don remember the last time i went to that gurdwara...buh i heard a rumour about that happening....one of those singhs used to do santhya at a panjis house i remember...she told me about it...i guess it was true no.gif naw good though....whatever reason they fought for...it shouldn't have been inside the gurdwara...and omg das so wrong wha the guy was sayin sittin up there on stage....vaheguru

Gurfateh

I've not heard it yet, so i'll wait until i get home before i make my opinion public!

Wjkk Wjkf

I am a new member here and this post has made me register, after losing 3 Chardi Kala Sikhs last week, we have other Singhs around the world doing badnaami on themselves, at the end of the day its politics, thats what Gurudwara's around the world are involved in, to fight in front of Guru ji is a disgrace, Sikhs have never attacked anyone its always about defence, Our Guru's have proved it, Sant ji who he was on about waited for the government to make the first fire.

Lets not forget Gurbani is truth, follow Gurbani and you will find your Sikhi, listen to these people and you will get nowhere!

Wjkk Wjkf

the guy that knocked em is my friends mama

the dumb F*** baba is RSS controlled

he thinks that guru nanak dev ji was sacared of muslims

he says gurbani aint nothing

and you should eat halal meat

he says that the panj pyari never go their head severed

this guy was in jail

he talked <admin-profanity filter activated> to taksalis

the government saw this they bought him a house

gave him funds

and he started his <admin-profanity filter activated>

because that guy uses fronts

that he beleives this and that

he was talking about

sant jarnail singh

saying that how baba takhaur singh lied for the last 'iki' years

about how hes alive and what not

the taksali singhs didnt even start the fight, it was stupid but when he went to go knock the mic down

the mayfield committee went over stage

to start <admin-profanity filter activated>

and that son of a gun ran out of the back door

He never said Guru Nanak Ji got scared. This is a lie made up to defame him.

An RSS guy would never call ganesh a cartoon. RSS guy also would never Q dasam granth.

RSS guy would never call Krishan, Vishnu or Inder a kanjar. He openly supported Jagtar Singh Hawara and praised him last year on radio. So I am sure he is RSS agent.

Do you even know why he went to jail? He got arrested under for trying to spread hatred and terrorism in 1984 when Darbar Sahib was attacked. He didn't talk garbage to no one in jail. Infact, it was a saadh baba who was telling people to get rid of their fancy cars, houses, etc. when he himself, had cars lines up and big time Mahal.

I have some Qs.

Who says Sikhs are children of luv kush?

Who says Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji went to hindu sacred abthings for a son?

Who says Ramayan is jugo jug atal??

Ram Katha Jug Jug atal ......

Who gave siropa to K.P. Gill at Mehta Chaunk?

Was a taksali ever picked up and killed in fake encounter after giving siropa to K.P. Gil?

The answer is no because they gave in and joined the govt. It was Babbar Khalsa guy who kept the fight going. A lot of the older taksal fanatics support congress. E.g. The guy at Jot parkash.

Who links 5 pyaras to avtars of hindu devtas?

Where did Dhumma come from?

Who bashes Panthic maryada?

Who says Guru Gobind Singh Ji worshipped durga??

Who says Guru Gobind Singh Ji lied and told Sikhs to steal turbans??

As for head being cut of 5 piaras, no one knows what happened in the tent.

He isn't the first one to say their heads weren't cut. This is a sensitive issue and should not be discussed here. There are Gurbani tukhs which call karamat kehar and totally against God. That is why he says these things. It can be explained in other ways.

Mayfield Gurudwara committe went on stage to get the gangsters to listen to the katha and present their views after. Can't they listen to katha for 25 mins? There was nothing wrong in the katha he did. If there is anything wrong, send it to Akaal Takht and ask them to take action. Akaal Takht has taksali influence so they would take action over anything they don't agree with.

Thug style only works for a while and at certain places. It doesn't work every where and every time.

It is better to admit 1 lie than to tell 10 more.

the guy that knocked em is my friends mama

the dumb F*** baba is RSS controlled

he thinks that guru nanak dev ji was sacared of muslims

he says gurbani aint nothing

and you should eat halal meat

he says that the panj pyari never go their head severed

this guy was in jail

he talked <admin-profanity filter activated> to taksalis

the government saw this they bought him a house

gave him funds

and he started his <admin-profanity filter activated>

because that guy uses fronts

that he beleives this and that

he was talking about

sant jarnail singh

saying that how baba takhaur singh lied for the last 'iki' years

about how hes alive and what not

the taksali singhs didnt even start the fight, it was stupid but when he went to go knock the mic down

the mayfield committee went over stage

to start <admin-profanity filter activated>

and that son of a gun ran out of the back door

He never said Guru Nanak Ji got scared. This is a lie made up to defame him.

An RSS guy would never call ganesh a cartoon. RSS guy also would never Q dasam granth.

RSS guy would never call Krishan, Vishnu or Inder a kanjar. He openly supported Jagtar Singh Hawara and praised him last year on radio. So I am sure he is RSS agent.

Do you even know why he went to jail? He got arrested under for trying to spread hatred and terrorism in 1984 when Darbar Sahib was attacked. He didn't talk garbage to no one in jail. Infact, it was a saadh baba who was telling people to get rid of their fancy cars, houses, etc. when he himself, had cars lines up and big time Mahal.

I have some Qs.

Who says Sikhs are children of luv kush?

Who says Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji went to hindu sacred abthings for a son?

Who says Ramayan is jugo jug atal??

Ram Katha Jug Jug atal ......

Who gave siropa to K.P. Gill at Mehta Chaunk?

Was a taksali ever picked up and killed in fake encounter after giving siropa to K.P. Gil?

The answer is no because they gave in and joined the govt. It was Babbar Khalsa guy who kept the fight going. A lot of the older taksal fanatics support congress. E.g. The guy at Jot parkash.

Who links 5 pyaras to avtars of hindu devtas?

Where did Dhumma come from?

Who bashes Panthic maryada?

Who says Guru Gobind Singh Ji worshipped durga??

Who says Guru Gobind Singh Ji lied and told Sikhs to steal turbans??

As for head being cut of 5 piaras, no one knows what happened in the tent.

He isn't the first one to say their heads weren't cut. This is a sensitive issue and should not be discussed here. There are Gurbani tukhs which call karamat kehar and totally against God. That is why he says these things. It can be explained in other ways.

Mayfield Gurudwara committe went on stage to get the gangsters to listen to the katha and present their views after. Can't they listen to katha for 25 mins? There was nothing wrong in the katha he did. If there is anything wrong, send it to Akaal Takht and ask them to take action. Akaal Takht has taksali influence so they would take action over anything they don't agree with.

Thug style only works for a while and at certain places. It doesn't work every where and every time.

It is better to admit 1 lie than to tell 10 more.

Sorry Veer/behenji butI am confused with this post.... I don't think I understand it properly are you questions retorical or do they require answers? :wub:

I don't agree with Ghugga. But at the same time you can't force someone to be quiet by violence or by noise.

Ghagga has his own interpretation of Sikhi. I don't agree with it and he thinks the whole point of bani is giaan, naam isn't important, there are no miracles in Sikhi, etc. But that's his interpretation. He's not doing what I would call anti-Gurmat parchaar. Just like there's a Taksali Kathakar who might do katha that I don't agree with or say things I don't agree with, I don't try to shut him up. The solution is to do your own parchaar. In the movie, the parbandhaks were looking for a solution. I'm sure that if the Singhs who objected asked for 10 minutes or something to speak after, they'd have been given it.

What provoked the incident was Ghugga at the end saying that for 21 years these people were listening that "Mahapurakh are in Chardi kala and will come back". It was a clear reference to Baba Thakur Singh saying Sant Jarnail Singh will be back. There was no ambiguity about it. Clearly he said it in an offensive way. But at the same time, rather than being offended, give a reply. It is disturbing to most Sikhs that for 21 years it was said by Taksal that Sant Jarnail Singh is alive and all of a sudden both factions of Taksal declare he was Shahid. It hurts to hear but it's the truth.

Once again, Ghugga's parchaar is not right on a lot of issues. But debate him and show how he's wrong to the Sangat. You can't be goons about it. I especially found that one Singh who picks up the flowers in front of Guru Sahib to throw offensive. What kind of Singh does that? If the "Singhs" are acting like this, then what can we expect from non-Singhs?

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru je kee fateh

"Who says Ramayan is jugo jug atal??

Ram Katha Jug Jug atal ......"

bro cant Ram katha mean akal purakh katha?

"Who gave siropa to K.P. Gill at Mehta Chaunk?"

:wub: @ who was that??

"Was a taksali ever picked up and killed in fake encounter after giving siropa to K.P. Gil?

The answer is no because they gave in and joined the govt. It was Babbar Khalsa guy who kept the fight going"

bro pleez dnt make it out as if Damdami Taksal has done nothing they were the base of it all since blue start , the movemet and so on

"Who links 5 pyaras to avtars of hindu devtas?"

pleez tell me

"Where did Dhumma come from?"

America :wub: who would you like as jathedar bro?

"Who says Guru Gobind Singh Ji lied and told Sikhs to steal turbans??"

again, i dnt no plz tell me

bhul chuk maaf

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh