Gurudwara Brawl

Bored

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Let me guess all the Singhs in this Gurdwara were probably from the U.K before they moved to Canada :wub:

Sikhs need to stop being fake and understand that all the nonSikh activities eventually will lock you into the cycle of transmigration. The only way out is to take Amrit and wake at Amritvela, Naam Simran, Nitnem and Seva. The rest is all fake an illusion which is there to confuse and get you off the correct path towards merging with Waheguru.

I bow to the absolute supreme power and authority of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and not as a mere ritual but as a serious and true Matha Tekna d_oh.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

"bro cant Ram katha mean akal purakh katha?"

Naw bro, because it comes at end on Ram avtar! Also, Akaal is Akath.

"Who gave siropa to K.P. Gill at Mehta Chaunk?"

" :wub: @ who was that??"

Those who operate mehta chaunk.

"bro pleez dnt make it out as if Damdami Taksal has done nothing they were the base of it all since blue start , the movemet and so on"

They did stuff but then they stopped. However, they act like they did everything. Not true.

"Who links 5 pyaras to avtars of hindu devtas?"

"pleez tell me"

Book titles "Gurbani Paath Darshan" links says Bhai Daya Singh was avtar of Luv and Bhai Himmat Singh was avtar of Chaturbhuji.

"Where did Dhumma come from?"

"America :wub: who would you like as jathedar bro?"

Dalbir Singh will publish a book which will prove that Dhumma was brought by K.P. Gill and sarkar to work for them.

"Who says Guru Gobind Singh Ji lied and told Sikhs to steal turbans??"

"again, i dnt no plz tell me"

Dasam Granth.

They went from Naam Simran to fighting amongst eachother???????????

To me it looks as if the Sangat doesnt suppress anger,ego etc because all I saw was a bunch of <banned word filter activated> fighting in front of GuruJi.

This dhramsala is a real Gurdwara???????????????????????

What do they think the other faiths will say bout this if they saw it????????

Why are so many Sikh fake and wear a lions garb?????????????????????

How many "Sikhs" at that site are antiSikhi???????????????????????

Why is there not a real Sikh comitee that doesnt allow morons to come and preach garbage???????????????

Im glad I am in the situation I am in. I dont know Punjabi so I cant be completely lied to from a fake grey bearded baba. I see and hear bout people lying to the Sangat, and Im glad I cant distiguish the lies from the truth because I cant understand what they are saying yet. When I meet a BabaJi that speaks english they seem to be more down to Earth becasue they cant trick me into anything because I understand everything they are saying, so when I ask them about anything it has to be truthfull or I reject it without a doubt.

I know alot are mislead by these so called "Gianis" and all I can do is show a good example and vow to not fall into the falsehoods by the hinduized Sikhs.

I would say if another fight happens then simply close that dharamsala and make them find another place to "Worship Waheguru", in a peaceful and loving Gurdwara where non of this will ever happen again.

We need to look at this as a way to inspire yourself beyond the reaches of these "Singhs" and live a true life of a Sikh no matter what anyone else does, thinks or says. We all need to be real Sikhs, we cant let others be a Sikh for us. Once enough real Sikhs emerge from their slumber then the Panth will thrive in its truest roop.

{{{{By the way, my U.K thing was just a retarded joke, so dont get all buthurt over it :wub: }}}}

if we really knew whose diwaan we were attending we would never do such things.

sad that we consider guru granth sahib a mere book. think about it if guru nanak or guru gobind singh were sitting on the throne would you dare to even look up???

WJKK WJKF

this is an absolute joke. Seeing things like this worries me about the future of sikh gurudwara's. Why is sikhi just about politics now? why can't everyone just live in chardi kala with one another?

im telling you lets ban the fogies from the commitees blush.gif and start getting the youth in :TH:

just my 2 cents :wub:

WJKK WJKF

whoever questions our dasam granth is a piece of <admin-profanity filter activated> and I will <admin-cut> beat the <admin-profanity filter activated> out of him. Khalsa Fauj u are a real piece of <admin-profanity filter activated>, You <admin-cut> with the whole panth. Do u know who u are? If I knew u, i would have ripped u and ur ghagga baba. people like u <admin-cut> with our panth but one day u will get <admin-profanity filter activated> on ur face.

"bro cant Ram katha mean akal purakh katha?"

Naw bro, because it comes at end on Ram avtar! Also, Akaal is Akath.

"Who gave siropa to K.P. Gill at Mehta Chaunk?"

" :wub: @ who was that??"

Those who operate mehta chaunk.

"bro pleez dnt make it out as if Damdami Taksal has done nothing they were the base of it all since blue start , the movemet and so on"

They did stuff but then they stopped. However, they act like they did everything. Not true.

"Who links 5 pyaras to avtars of hindu devtas?"

"pleez tell me"

Book titles "Gurbani Paath Darshan" links says Bhai Daya Singh was avtar of Luv and Bhai Himmat Singh was avtar of Chaturbhuji.

"Where did Dhumma come from?"

"America :wub: who would you like as jathedar bro?"

Dalbir Singh will publish a book which will prove that Dhumma was brought by K.P. Gill and sarkar to work for them.

"Who says Guru Gobind Singh Ji lied and told Sikhs to steal turbans??"

"again, i dnt no plz tell me"

Dasam Granth.

The durga issue

Sri Bhagauti

*When we do Ardas we first remember God, who is termed "Sri Bhagauti in the first tuk of Ardas. It is important to stress and explain here that themistaken beleif of some that bhagauti means the goddess durga or some other goddess is wholly baseless.This word within SGGS means strictly God and no one else.

*In the ode of Bhagauti it is clearly stated that Bhagauti is the creator of durga,brahma,shiva,vishnu, rama,krishna etc. If the word Bhagauti were to mean durga, then there is no sence in saying that ddurga created durga. Anyone who says Bhagauti means durga is completely incorrect. Clearly the word Bhagauti means God, the one creator, who created the gods and goddesses in that sense. Guru Gobind Singh Ji also has called God as the sword or Bhagauti in some places. Fromvarious part of Gurbani it is conclusive to say that the Sikh Gurus are wholly against the worship of any god or goddess and they again stress that only one God is to be worshipped in a very specific manner.

If I can find anyother things I will state if the topic doesnt get closed

*taken from a book{one of many} I have from Bhai Harbans Singh.