Muslims Plan To Take Over The U.s By 2020

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

If Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji was around today im sure he'd slap out all this hate filled garbage we speak from our mouths about people of other faiths. What the hell have u internet thugs gone through to hate other religious communities? Have u been cut piece by piece? Have you seen your child gutted out right in front of your eyes? Have u been tortured to death in the jails of Punjab or seen your mother or sister brutally raped right in front of your eyes? I think not. But you should ask those people who have gone through that hell, ask them if they hate people of other faiths or talk <admin-profanity filter activated> about them. I dont think you really have to, because you already know the answer.

What religion havent we bashed on this forum sangat ji?

And what gives us any right to talk crap about people of other faiths? Regardless of whether u agree with their beliefs is completely irrelevant to the fact that they actually care about their faith, we dont, and we've shown that we dont because we do nothing for our faith.

These people are ready to die for their faith, you people just leech off the legacy of Gursikhs who actually died for Sikhi, and try to live off their glory. You posers can jap all the naam you want, but it means nothing if u hold hatred in your hearts.

And im expecting a lot of you posers to bash me after posting this, but i dont really care, because this was needed to be said.

Finally, spend more time fixing yourself rather than using Sikhi to fix others.

Wise words Khalsa ji - We talk the talk but do't walk the walk

no.gif

agree

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji was around today im sure he'd slap out all this hate filled garbage we speak from our mouths about people of other faiths. What the hell have u internet thugs gone through to hate other religious communities? Have u been cut piece by piece? Have you seen your child gutted out right in front of your eyes? Have u been tortured to death in the jails of Punjab or seen your mother or sister brutally raped right in front of your eyes? I think not. But you should ask those people who have gone through that hell, ask them if they hate people of other faiths or talk <admin-profanity filter activated> about them. I dont think you really have to, because you already know the answer.

What religion havent we bashed on this forum sangat ji?

And what gives us any right to talk crap about people of other faiths? Regardless of whether u agree with their beliefs is completely irrelevant to the fact that they actually care about their faith, we dont, and we've shown that we dont because we do nothing for our faith.

These people are ready to die for their faith, you people just leech off the legacy of Gursikhs who actually died for Sikhi, and try to live off their glory. You posers can jap all the naam you want, but it means nothing if u hold hatred in your hearts.

And im expecting a lot of you posers to bash me after posting this, but i dont really care, because this was needed to be said.

Finally, spend more time fixing yourself rather than using Sikhi to fix others.

^^oo i like this :TH: wicked post jio