Talwinder Singh Babbar: Videos/picture Request

BiggChan

WJKK, WJKF

Im looking for a picture of Jathedar Talwinder Singh when he's sitting in a forest. Does anybody have this? If so, would appreciate if you can post it.

In relations to videos, i've found an interview of Talwinder Singh and his arrest in Canada at the following link. Unable to download the videos due to the format but would appreciate if somebody can upload or advise on how the videos can be saved.

Link: http://archives.radio-canada.ca/IDD-0-13-9...l182_air_india/

Thanks

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Those Videos' are in French,is there any English version of those videos???

Hopefully there is,because there is some great footage of Shaheed Jathedar Talvinder Singh Ji Babbar and other Chardi Kala Singhs'.

Also about the picture that you are looking for BiggChan Ji,I have seen that picture featured in a video put together by the International Sikh Youth Federation,it is an Amazing pic of Jathedar Talvinder Singh Ji.

There used to be this site called sikhvision.com,and it was a great site,so many pics of Shaheed Singhs.Maybe some members of the Sangat will have those pics saved and can share.

This is totally off topic,but does anyone know why the Sikh Vision site isn't up any more??? it was a wicked site,those Sevadars should bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks for the responses.

I havent seen an english version of the videos but the interview with Jathedar Ji is in English/Panjabi anyway. I'm trying to get transcipts of the videos done. Soon as i have them, i'll post. I enjoyed the sikhvision website as well. It did not contain the picture I speak of but had some other great ones. Be great if people can share whatever pictures they have.

Guest SarblohKhalsa.Net

Those Videos' are in French,is there any English version of those videos???

Hopefully there is,because there is some great footage of Shaheed Jathedar Talvinder Singh Ji Babbar and other Chardi Kala Singhs'.

Also about the picture that you are looking for BiggChan Ji,I have seen that picture featured in a video put together by the International Sikh Youth Federation,it is an Amazing pic of Jathedar Talvinder Singh Ji.

There used to be this site called sikhvision.com,and it was a great site,so many pics of Shaheed Singhs.Maybe some members of the Sangat will have those pics saved and can share.

This is totally off topic,but does anyone know why the Sikh Vision site isn't up any more??? it was a wicked site,those Sevadars should bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ye man i dunno y its down grin.gif

welll anywayz has any seen the 84' documentary dvd the gave out??????? it had wicked footage of the indian army layin out the sikh freedom fighters weapons and other wiked footage........ i have it i dont got a drive that reads the dvd so i cant ipload it :D its seriously the best ...... :TH:

if anyone noes how to download the shaheed bhai talwinder singh ji movie thing pm me plz a.s.a.p i wan it so bad lol :D

fateh