How Did You Meet Your Better Half?

sikhness

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sangat Ji,

Just wondering how you all met the person you're with right now, whether you're married or engaged. Whether by love, arranged, internet, some other way!? Should be some cool stories. We can start with mine.

I met my wife a long time ago when were little kids, but we never hung out or talked, ever. I mean we used to see each other at punjabi class, and gurudwara, indian parties, sikh camps, but never ever talked... I think I said like one sentence to her like 10 years ago. And then one day, we just started talking and one thing led to another, and then finally we got married... It's just weird how the woman i was destined to be with was there the whole time, but I never even knew it.... grin.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

umm maybe u guys wanna just keep it to "marriage" stories and/or how u met ur marriage partner...

discussing meeting ur gf, etc which u are refering to by asking

" how you all met the person you're with right now, whether you're married, engaged, or in a relationship"

might cause problems.

umm maybe u guys wanna just keep it to "marriage" stories and/or how u met ur marriage partner...

discussing meeting ur gf, etc which u are refering to by asking

" how you all met the person you're with right now, whether you're married, engaged, or in a relationship"

might cause problems.

WJKK WJKF

Veer Ji,

I've edited my post and taken out the relationship part. I'm sorry to have offended anyone, but it was completely un-intentional.

WJKK WJKF

Guest Bass Singh

This thread is full on pow man! proepr, u lot stop worrying about women and men and start japping naam 2 get 2 vaheguroo!!

Mahraj has decied everything, what ya got 2 worry about!!