Where Do I Go T Receive Amrit ?

Dear cyber sangat ji.

WJKK WJKF

I am very confused as to where to go to receive amrit from the 5 piaray. I have been asking a lot of gursikhs.....some say AKJ is the only sanchaar to receive amrit from because all 5 administer amrit and naam drir.....some say GNNSJ.....some say Taksaal....some say just stick to your local Gurdwara (not otherwise specified).

One Singh said 'you shouldn't shop around-just go to the next available one and receive it...amrit is pyaar and no specific technique of naam is mentioned in gurbaani'.

I would very much appreciate your opinions on what I should do. Please can anyone offer me some wise, balanced advice.

Kind regards

Sat Kartar.

panj payares , where ever they are , they arethe roop of GURU GOBIND SINGH SAHIB JI

so go where ever.

but i will say AKJ follow a very strict dicipline and all that is right and the true rehet.

but i hadnt took it from AJK though i wanted to, reason is that my family is a sehejdhari family and also i am dependent on the eatable things in market.

but i AKJ if u really follow the rule then u have to eatonly the food cooked by amritdhari person or by ur self.

now u can check ur tendency.

and one more thing i personally wana say u that plz where ever u go to take amrit juz remember that KESKI is must, guru sahib ji order ud to not do cut any singlr hair on our body but kesh is not kakaar,

its a part of bodyand guru ki mohar.

we are not born with kakaars, we have to take the kaakars, eh sanu DHARAN karnia han.

es lai keski jaroor sajao ji.

oh i am editing it coz i hadnt saw yr name contain singh and i thiought that u r a penji