Shop Name/location?

Guest Question

Guest Question

VJKK VJKF

Hello all, does anyone know the name of the shop in Amritsar (based close to Harimandir Sahib I believe) that sells quality 'Taksali' Kirpans? If anyone knows the Name/Location of the shop I would be grateful.. Thanks.

VJKK VJKF

There are two taksali Shops. One is private and one is original Taksal Shop (newly opened)

The Taksali shop known as "Shop 31 (i think)" is opposite of Harmander sahib's ghanta ghar. Keeping in mind that in six months or so.. the whole complex of shops right in front of harmander sahib will be razed down for garden/gallareya projects. So don't know where they will re-locate...

The other shop which is linked with Taksal (Mehta) is right next to the entrance/car parking of Saran Gate (free/paid Yatri rooms). They are on the first floor and opposite of "Gulati Tailors"

Only these shops sell Sarbloh Kirpans and excellent work on all taksali kirpans.. :D Hope that helps

yeah its no 31..opposite ghanta ghar

the other shop as said by user above is opposite gulati tailor....the market is called brahm buta market