Xbox 360

Tony

Fateh

I have mananged to purchase an wireless internet adapter for my xbox 360. I can successfully stream photos and music wirelessly from PC to the TV via xbox.

I cant seem to figure out how to stream video. I dont even get an option to see the computer files for video; whereas it is available for music and video.

Can someone please direct/help/advise.

thanks

Fateh . ...... . . . .. . . .

man ask on some other forum gaming is useless if u have that much free time i suggets u get busy with life and do something more productive, if u are under 13 yrs old then i suggest u go ask smae question on a xbox forum

Guest peacemaker

man ask on some other forum gaming is useless if u have that much free time i suggets u get busy with life and do something more productive, if u are under 13 yrs old then i suggest u go ask smae question on a xbox forum

If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't post at all, KFI. Really getting tired of your attitude.

Fateh . . .. ..

For KFI

Firstly this is a techie forum. And the question was technical.

Secondly, Practice what you preach. If you read the question and didnt think it was useful, then why do you have to bother to waste time on gaming quesiton and reply. Get a L I F E yourself.

Seems that you pre 1947 generation need to get in touch with what is happening in the world today. You have learnt English now get on with learning other things around you.

Fateh . . . . . ..

Seriously what is wrong wif u KFI.. every other topic which i have read recently and where you have posted you are bashing the other users?? this is a techie forum.. hence technical questions are going to be asked... if you dont know dont answer.. stop bashing ppl arnd.. sheesh

im guessing if u play ps2 or comp games your not sikh lol

all about pro evo :D

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

I don't have an X-box, but I'm gonna try to answer just to get back on topic.

If there are options for music and photos, its possible the system doesn't have the bandwidth to allow for video streaming (since that doesn't seem to be an option).

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!