Sibling Rivalry

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

ahh yeah. Im the youngest out of4 boys and a girl. My older brother pinned me down once and with a sandal, whipped my face full blast for like 2 min straight once. He out wieghed me and I couldnt hold him up so I dropped. Way later on, years later I got him to tap, because he knew I couldnt hit him in the face so I did an arm pin submission like on UFC.

hmmm i think sibling rivalry is not really big for me.....i juz hate cousin rivalry....haha....if i dun do well tat year n my cousin has done better.....i'd get a long lecture from mum.......hahaha

i think tats typical punjabi mentality

yeh im oldest child and others like are more "loved" by the parents lol

maybe i shudnt have become a singh wacko.gif lolzzz

understand this, parents never treat their kids with a double standard. (unless you are a lost cause i guess :D )

but, because you are older, more is expected of you then the younger ones. you are suppose to be a role model for you youner siblings.

dont think about it too much.

understand this, parents never treat their kids with a double standard. (unless you are a lost cause i guess :D )

but, because you are older, more is expected of you then the younger ones. you are suppose to be a role model for you youner siblings.

dont think about it too much.

all this makes me crazy sometimes and i feel like running away from everything. day by day i wish to be alone.