Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji

From what i understand the panthic organisations were given time to provide evidence and thier opinions to the akal takht and then a decision was to be made. If you didnt speak up earlier becasue u were to lazy or couldnt be bothered then whats the point now of speaking.

Firstly i would like address the issue put forward by Kurtas,

Brother, get this into YOUR brainwashed head, where on earth have the Akal Thakt said it is a criminal matter......apart from PATHETIC WEEKLY who are the biggest liars on this planet.....where did you get this stupid thought into your head!!!!!

The Jathedars made a decision to disregard the the allegations, this is the decision from SRI AKAL THAKHAT SAHIB JI..........you continuously go on about Akal Thakat being supreme....so why not take a spoon of your own medicine......why not simply accept the HUKAM THE HIGHEST COURT IN SIKHI HAS PUT FORWARD!!!!

Like Piddu Ji stated, why go on all big mouthed now....? Dont get me wrong i aint got anything against you, but to be honest Kurtas......Get over it.....stop playing the same record......its getting boring!!!!!

A decision had been made, if you have issues or know any wiser, take a trip down to India, confront the 5 Jathedars and make that difference......please do not try your best to fight with your arms behind your back!

With regards to you stating Baba Ji had been at the 5 Thakhats!! May be becuase it is for Sikhs to visit the 5 Thakats......May be becuase 250 members of Sangat from all over the world go in September with Baba Ji to many of the ThakhatS.....May be becuase Baba Ji arranged a Langar in late August For a huge Smaagam at one of the thakats............May be becuase Baba Ji just wanted to visit them......Dont other Sikhs!!!!!!!

My point is simple, instead of bantering on about something you have no clue about, wake the hell up......think about what the truth is......Try to understand this......

Our Guru, Sri Granth Sahib Ji are awake,,,,,they are not asleep......they know everything about everyone.......there is no quiet corner where one can hide......Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji stated that at Sri Akal Thakat Sahib Ji decisions of truth will be made........GURU SAHIB JI HAVENT GONE ANYWHERE......so if the truth was that Baba Ji were wrong then maybe the outcome would have been different.!!!!!!!!

With regards to Pathetic weekly, they are a joke......at first i thought it was just something they had personally against Baba Ji......

......these guys are the biggest liars ever, they twist a story so that only the editors names are the truth...lol..!!

They recently posted that Baba Ji's case was considered a criminal matter......lol what a load of rubbish...

......after reading this i thought why not speak to the Jathedar or someone in such high ranking.....i got the no. for Akal Thakhat then managed to speak to Vedanti Ji.......He quite clearly never even mentioned anything i mean anything to do with this being a criminal matter....

he said people have done nindia of our Gurus the enlightenments of God, people still do not respect Guru Granth Sahib Ji......therefore he said who are we......no one...""""Usi Khere Baag Di Muli Ya"""""...

He further said, people have tried to defame Baba Ji due to the Sewa they have done and are currently doing. he said there is a big hand behind all this who doesnt like the Parchaar of Sikhi, however he said from Akal Thakhat Sahib Ji Baba Ji is free to to carry out Parchaar....no problems..!!!!!!

Just to add, an independant commitee known as the Khalsa Committe also considered this issue they took into account all info and came to the same conclusion.......the allegation were false....simply to defame Baba Ji......

Now if you have issues, then please take it up with the Jathedars....do not exhaust the same issue once again by trying to justify something you have no clue about!!!!!

Sab Sikhan Kho Hukam Hae Guru Maniyo Granth.......

Our Gurus namely Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji, put on the 2 Sri Sahibs of Miri Piri, stating within Sikhi Sri Akal Thakhat decisions will be of truth......for all to obey!!!!

Please think about where exactly we are standing......taking into account the great words said by DDSGGSJ:

Which ever side of the fence you sat on with regards to this issue with baba ji.....the time has come for just naam simran!!!!! Lets simply get on with it and acknowledge the Hukam from the Highest Court in our Panth!!

Humans believe what they want to believe.

Question is, is this so-called evidence against Mann Singh over exaggerated? To date I have seen 1 affidavit, a few articles in the Punjabi press, a video clip of Mann Singh on a chariot and a picture of Mann Singh on a manji with bibia sitting around him. Based on this, many of us have willingly accepted the allegation that he is a rapist and paedophile.

People who are not fond of the Baba/Sant scene will stick to their guns even if Sri Akal Takht intervenes. I suppose even if a court of law clears Mann Singh, the same group will always convey his guilt. If Mann Singh is found guilty, say in a court of law, then his supporters will still stand by him and depict his innocence.

So in reality very few people know the truth; the rest of us will join whichever faction we feel we should.

Mods just close this thread if you can

Erm ... no. Lets see the signed hukamnama - the official word from the Akaal Takht please. Im not saying neone is lying here but if the Akaal Takht have ruled in favour of Baba Maan Singh, then they shouldnt be afraid to publicly announce that. And with the signed hukamnama it can eradicate any doubt in peoples mind

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Wait a minute...don't Akal Thakat Hukamnamas have the signatures of the 5 participants in the decision making/Panj Pyare? I know Joginder Singh is Jathedar...but last I checked, all decisions official from the Akal Thakat had signatures of ALL 5 Sikhs engaged in the decision making.

Sorry to make this drag on...link to the Hukamnama being referenced:

http://www.theworldofgurunanak.com/Images/...r%20Gallery.htm

Also, the Hukamnama does not seem to state that Maan Singh is cleared of all charges per Sikhi. Rather, it seems to say that no discussion of the allegations should take place anymore. Nothing to do with clearing Maan Singh of charges.

Kharkoo Singh Ji,

I think your right Brother the evidence shown is kind of over exagerated, however if anyone is unaware of the truth then it would be much better to sit neutral not make statements which have no meaning!!!

I mean stating that the Akal Thakhat have said this is a criminal matter is ridiculous in which the people stating such things, illustrate themselves to be simple Saw losers!!!

With regards to the 5 Signatures, it clearly says at the top that all decison below were made on presence of the 5 Jathedars!!!

Yeah...and other Hukamnamas have the actual signatures of the other Jathedars/Sikhs in attendance. Take for example:

http://www.khalsaalliance.org/naastic/Spok...03_10_2004_.gif

Upon further review rolleyes.gif , it seems that an official HUKAMNAMA has the signatures of the 5 Sikhs making the decision as well as a stamp. This is almost a newsletter from the Akal Thakat, NOT a Hukamnama.

Wait a minute...don't Akal Thakat Hukamnamas have the signatures of the 5 participants in the decision making/Panj Pyare? I know Joginder Singh is Jathedar...but last I checked, all decisions official from the Akal Thakat had signatures of ALL 5 Sikhs engaged in the decision making.

Sorry to make this drag on...link to the Hukamnama being referenced:

http://www.theworldofgurunanak.com/Images/...r%20Gallery.htm

Thanks H4RINDER bruv for ure PM - i didnt see that blush.gif

I think this is a bigger issue than Baba Maan Singh and goes back to the issue of Vedanti .... but also comes back down to our own mentality.

Baba Maan Singh has allegations put against him... he is shunned by many after alleged "proof" is published... people ask for Akaal Takht Intervention... Akaal Takht intervene... They investigate (so they say)... Hukamnama is published from them... but people still not complaining!

Even if the panj did sign the hukamnama... would all the critics still shut up?

Im not a fan of Baba Maan Singh - probably far from it from my own experiences. So no one can say to me i am supporting him here. Im just being fair and honest from my point of view. This whole thing reminds me of a saying "Damned if u do.. and damned if u dont."

No one can say nething against Baba Maan Singh now... Vedanti has taken all (if any) misdeeds of Baba Maan Singh on his own head.