Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji

the fact is that sant baba mann singh ji has been cleared of the alligations put up aganist him.

not just by anyone but the Shri Akal Thakt Sahib the HIGHEST COURT IN SIKHI.

its simple if anyone thinks the decision was a mistake; let Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib worry about it.

Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji said what ever comes out of the Shri Akal Thakt Sahib will be the truth!!!!!!!!!! and for all to obey.

Veeera the above is true (not connected with Mann issue) BUT vedanti is a <admin-profanity filter activated> <admin-profanity filter activated> who is not a sikh but a kanjaar of the panth. HE MEANS NOTHING HE'S A DOG SNIFFING AWAY IN THE SEWERS!! HE DOES NOTHING FOR THA PANTH HE'S A CORRUPT RANDA WHO'LL DIE THE DEATH OF A DOG IN SQUALOR!!!

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

the fact is that sant baba mann singh ji has been cleared of the alligations put up aganist him.

its simple if anyone thinks the decision was a mistake; let Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib worry about it.

Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji said what ever comes out of the Shri Akal Thakt Sahib will be the truth!!!!!!!!!! and for all to obey.

Veeera the above is true (not connected with Mann issue) BUT vedanti is a <admin-profanity filter activated> <admin-profanity filter activated> who is not a sikh but a kanjaar of the panth. HE MEANS NOTHING HE'S A DOG SNIFFING AWAY IN THE SEWERS!! HE DOES NOTHING FOR THA PANTH HE'S A CORRUPT RANDA WHO'LL DIE THE DEATH OF A DOG IN SQUALOR!!!

Sometimes I read the comments put by the Khalsa of today and feel bewildered. How would the puratan Khalsa of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj conduct themselves?

If there is a valid case against Mann Singh then certainly stating comments like above won't really legitimise any cause. It makes the whole thing look juvenile

Kurtas,

Why would i want to phone Nandgarh when i have spoken to Jathedar Vedanti myself, if Nandgarh has issues(that is if he has any) why the hell didnt he bring them out in the meeting, why didnt he reflect his stance in the decision made by ALL 5 JATHEDARS............It no good going on about the banter now is it...too late!!

With regards to Canada..........I fail to understand!!!!

These so called bibiyan have been mumbling on for 2 years.....Is it still so unstable that a Court of Law hasnt acted upon the matter.....????

......Let me just inform you........of the state of affairs and the Bibiiyan in Canada!!!

The one who filed an affadavit although useless was seen in Port Alberni......

a) She had a cigarette in one hand

b) a can of beer in the other

c) her hair was cut up to her shoulders

d) she could barely walk, taking into account she was so "under the influence".

I HAVE ONE QUESTION........WHY...........?????????

Yet she can allege such rubbish and think all will be fine!!!!

On the opposite side of this we have:

Sant Baba Mann Singh:

a) still carry on with Parchaar of Guru Sahib Ji

b) still continue providing Langars where need

c) Still continue organising huge Nagar Kirtans

d) Still Continue inspiring many to take Guru Ji's Amrit

e) Are still in Sikhi Da Saroop with Guru Ji's Beloved Amrit

f) Have been cleared from Sri Akal Thakat Sahib (also taking into account the Khalsa Committe)

WHY............?????

For any normal person who was not biased and did not have a grudge against Baba Ji (mentioning no names) would quite simply be able to put 2 and 2 together....and make a conclusion!!!!!!!

The record is boring..........Please change it!!!!!

These people have tried everything......but its inevitable........

The truth always prevails.......Bottom line

Yes the record is boring, especially the part where you constantly either ignore bheva going to Canada or claim he will go. This lie is repeated again and again. To date he has not travelled to Canada since the allegations broke. Easy way out let him travel to Canada. If he is found guilty then he goes on donkey if the women are found to be telling lies then they will have faces blackened.

>>These so called bibiyan have been mumbling on for 2 years.....Is it still so unstable that a Court of Law hasnt acted upon the matter.....????

On the one hand you and your fellow chele play the nindya card yet on the other are happy to do slander of bhevas old bishti and bibia who have spoken against bheva. Why were you or your chele watching this lady ? You got nothing better to do ? If you are 100% certain about her charachter then lets see Bheva go to Canada and get justice. If the stability is on Bhevas side lets see him GO TO CANADA !!! Whats he scared of ?

What Jathedar Nandagarh and co are saying differs greatly to what you and houseofhuge-ego is writing. Telephone him and ask him why his statements and others differ.

The truth does always prevail. Just like it did after the Akal Takht had cleared Dhanwant (after Vedantis cousin took a 75,000 RS bribe). Chele of Dhanwant (just like you and house of big-ego) were dancing and giving out ladoo telling the rest of us how their sacha sant had been cleared. In this case they have not even cleared Bheva but issued a rather vague press release which holds as much weight as a Congress appointed commission into the 84 genocide.

Pakandi, watch your damn language, Mister! :D

Sorry it's not at all Gursikh like, but people who bring the Panth down infuriate me.

But i stand by what i say (minus the swearing)

Sometimes I read the comments put by the Khalsa of today and feel bewildered. How would the puratan Khalsa of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj conduct themselves?

If there is a valid case against Mann Singh then certainly stating comments like above won't really legitimise any cause. It makes the whole thing look juvenile

You didn't read what i wrote in the brackets. I said i wasn't referrinf to Mann's issue. Just vedanti

Guest s133k_s1kh

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

PAKANDI BABA gussa kar giya :D :@ . Marr koi mantar pher ..kar de Vedanti di switch off LOL.gifLOL.gif

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

PAKANDI BABA gussa kar giya :D :@ . Marr koi mantar pher ..kar de Vedanti di switch off LOL.gifLOL.gif

Veera Jantar mantar vi mukh ge aise lokh vaaste <_<

Goliaan di barkah regi.....

kurtas u talk about when sant baba mann singh ji will come to canada

well soon and when he does what will be ur next punch line?????????????????

i been hearing this same boring punch lines for over 2 years

first it was if baba ji will come to the west

than it was come to usa and than ect...........

and now its canada

if there was something that was not clear Shri Akal Thakt Sahib would have waited a little longer to make its decision(they waited more than 2 years).

we should just let this topic go now because

the truth has came out after more than 2 years.

kurtas u talk about when sant baba mann singh ji will come to canada

well soon and when he does what will be ur next punch line?????????????????

i been hearing this same boring punch lines for over 2 years

first it was if baba ji will come to the west

than it was come to usa and than ect...........

and now its canada

if there was something that was not clear Shri Akal Thakt Sahib would have waited a little longer to make its decision(they waited more than 2 years).

we should just let this topic go now because

the truth has came out after more than 2 years.

sorry about the double print it was a mistake

Have some sharam. He has not been cleared by the Akal Takht. He has been cleared by Vedanti and co. It does not take a genius to see what Vedantis background is and the backhanders he has taken in the past to clear people. Dhanwant the child rapist being a case in point, then there was the Sunny Deol film which he cleared after his cousin and others were given VIP treatment by the producers (including P Chadha who owns most the sharab teyke in Punjab).

Well when he musters up the courage to travel to Canada we will see the truth come out. I have stated my punch line in multiple threads on this issue. If Bheva is found guilty then he can have his face blackened and ride on a donkey , if the bibi is found to have told lies then she can have her face blackened and ride a donkey.

>>Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji said what ever comes out of the Shri Akal Thakt Sahib will be the truth!!!!!!!!!! and for all to obey

So when are all the Sadhs going to start following the various Hukumnama passed by the Akal Takht. Has Bheva began to promote the Akal Takht Rehat Maryada ? Has he begun to follow the HUKUMNAMA (not a poxy press release) that states not to sing dharna ?

Kurtas,

Before posting next time, try looking at things from a neutral view.it is more than obvious you have issues with Baba Ji..however you havent got anywhere!!!!

When Baba Ji goes to Canada, i cant wait to see you moan and bring out another one liner!!!!!!

There is no point trying to convince the uttlery bewildered...

Similar to Like Kharkoo ji said Earlier:

based on 1 affadvit of a total loser, based on a few press releases and furthermore numerous posts of lies by Pathetic.org, some have willingly accepted the allegation.

Please wake up and think beyond the media....Sikhs are killing Sikhs.........!!!!!!

Please for once just think who has a big hand in all this, stopping the Parchaar of Sikhi!!!!!

Regardless of where you stand the truth remains Sri Akal Thakhat Sahib Ji have cleared the false allegations....it pretty clear that many cannot accept this as for 2 years they have been tricked into beliveing otherwise....However......Time will tell

Just as it is beginning to..........!!!!!!!!