Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji

Do you even know what kuchee bani is?

The names of Guru Sahibor anyone aren't Gurbani. Kirtan is supposed to be done of Gurbani. Only Guru writes Gurbani. So you accept that maanu is your Guru?

Just just repeating what illeterate mannu is repeating. Did you also participate in the child and women molestations? If not, then why are you defending him? Or does he give you commision for defending him on internet?

If you didn't know humans have teeth on top and on bottom. Cows and Buffalos don't. They aren't made to eat meat. Humans are made to eat both. Guru Sahib never goes against Akaal so Guru Sahib never banned us from eating meat. Go read the Shabad on Pg. 1289. You guys just been brainwashed into brahmanvaad. Go to Afganistan, meat is served there. Go to any nihung Gurudwara, meat is served there.

Kurtas,

You said: There is more than one woman to have made allegations in India. Just shows you really do not have a clue.

Mate please do not try to insult your own intelligence..................NOW ITS FOR SURE YOU HAVENT GOT A CLUE...........LOL

Considering you know so much about these women please enlighten me further.........who are these other mysterious women you are referring to...........Kurtas realise one thing with regards to this issue you honestly dont know $hit all............and its pretty clear.!!!!

Not even pathetic.org know about these mysterious other women you claim have also made allegation and given and affadvit..........Kurtas where did you see these...was it on your pc where you have dedicated so much time.......or was it in your dreams where you are currently now.........lol....

......Dont take it the wrong way but KURTAS YOU REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!

Next lets move onto Gravesned..........this issue doesnt only concern them but the majoirty of Gurdwara Sahibs throughout the world.......i referred to Gravesend due to the fact you live there and considering you have such issues upon the matter......an ample start would be for you to take stance in your own back garden..........WOULD IT NOT.........!!!!!!!!! Oh i forgot your Mr Master PC Man........lol

Kurtas the arguing/debating aint going to get any of us anywhere, therefore just sit back and hold tight.......Time will reveal it self in due course

Kamala Fauji:

You said:Did you also participate in the child and women molestations? If not, then why are you defending him?

That has about as much weight as me asking you DID YOU ALSO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR DAD ABUSING YOUR MUM WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE..........!!!!!!!!!

Your initial response would be no my dad didnt abuse my mum.........but how do you know......you would only find out once you asked your mum.........untill then you could have no DEFINATE answer......!!!!

Similarly you fool..............find out what is actually going on then think about making such statements.......try finding out who the bibi is, where she lives, her contact details, what she does, what the agenda is, more importantly what her current state is................If you cant then think about the above paragraph i have written!!!!!

Oh and please tell me When people sing Dhan Hai Dhan Hai Dhan Hai Guru Nanak Dev Ji Dhan Hai.............is this Kucha too...!!! This is our Guru Ji's name sung in Kirtan..........???????

With regards to Eating Meat i have one simple question:

HOW CAN THE UNLAWFUL KILLING OF AN INNOCENT ANIMAL BE JUSTIFIED FOR ONES TASTE........???

Kamala Fauji we are not in the jungle where there is nothing to eat..........this is the 21st Century.............So please tell me HOW CAN THE UNLAWFUL KILLING OF AN ANIMAL BE JUSTIFIED TO SATISFY YOUR OWN TASTE IN A WORLD WHERE THERE ARE DOZENS OF OTHER VARIETIES OF FOOD........??????

I saw this kanjar rapist baba on a video sitting on throne with wheels being paraded around as if he was a guru of some sort, how are u gonna explain that u baba worshippers?

may vaheguru forgive you for slandering a saintly soul, you dont realise the dirty tongue you use now will come back to haunt you when the time comes to settle all accounts.

im not a 'baba' worshiper, but i liked the vichaar on baba maan singh when i first heard him 6 or 7 years ago. i never belived any of the allegations, or the photos which look like theyv been changed on the 'paint' program.

what people dont realise is that the truth will forever remain the truth. and thats what is so wonderful about this world. no number of slanderers can hide the truth. but these nineks keep the balance and as kabeers ji says in gurbani that these nindeks actually help the person they cuss.

fateh everyone, this is great news and was expected.

Kurtas,

You said: There is more than one woman to have made allegations in India. Just shows you really do not have a clue.

Mate please do not try to insult your own intelligence..................NOW ITS FOR SURE YOU HAVENT GOT A CLUE...........LOL

Considering you know so much about these women please enlighten me further.........who are these other mysterious women you are referring to...........Kurtas realise one thing with regards to this issue you honestly dont know $hit all............and its pretty clear.!!!!

Not even pathetic.org know about these mysterious other women you claim have also made allegation and given and affadvit..........Kurtas where did you see these...was it on your pc where you have dedicated so much time.......or was it in your dreams where you are currently now.........lol....

......Dont take it the wrong way but KURTAS YOU REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!

Next lets move onto Gravesned..........this issue doesnt only concern them but the majoirty of Gurdwara Sahibs throughout the world.......i referred to Gravesend due to the fact you live there and considering you have such issues upon the matter......an ample start would be for you to take stance in your own back garden..........WOULD IT NOT.........!!!!!!!!! Oh i forgot your Mr Master PC Man........lol

Kurtas the arguing/debating aint going to get any of us anywhere, therefore just sit back and hold tight.......Time will reveal it self in due course

Kamala Fauji:

You said:Did you also participate in the child and women molestations? If not, then why are you defending him?

That has about as much weight as me asking you DID YOU ALSO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR DAD ABUSING YOUR MUM WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE..........!!!!!!!!!

Your initial response would be no my dad didnt abuse my mum.........but how do you know......you would only find out once you asked your mum.........untill then you could have no DEFINATE answer......!!!!

Similarly you fool..............find out what is actually going on then think about making such statements.......try finding out who the bibi is, where she lives, her contact details, what she does, what the agenda is, more importantly what her current state is................If you cant then think about the above paragraph i have written!!!!!

Oh and please tell me When people sing Dhan Hai Dhan Hai Dhan Hai Guru Nanak Dev Ji Dhan Hai.............is this Kucha too...!!! This is our Guru Ji's name sung in Kirtan..........???????

With regards to Eating Meat i have one simple question:

HOW CAN THE UNLAWFUL KILLING OF AN INNOCENT ANIMAL BE JUSTIFIED FOR ONES TASTE........???

Kamala Fauji we are not in the jungle where there is nothing to eat..........this is the 21st Century.............So please tell me HOW CAN THE UNLAWFUL KILLING OF AN ANIMAL BE JUSTIFIED TO SATISFY YOUR OWN TASTE IN A WORLD WHERE THERE ARE DOZENS OF OTHER VARIETIES OF FOOD........??????

Get in touch with Col. Sandhu and he will share the details with you of the OTHER WOMEN. Ups I forgot Col. Sandhu has a brother in Pakistan and is disloyal to India (the media spin by a few sadh followers that was disclosed at a press conference a few weeks ago). There are multiple victims in Canada which shows just how much you really know. Of cause if they were named you and the other Bheva nuthuggers would slander them and accuse them of being kanjriya like you have been doing about one of the women.

Yes only you can be telling the truth. Just look at your track record of backtracking on the issue of following the truth from the Akal Takht. Just yesterday you was telling everyone "Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji stated that at Sri Akal Thakat Sahib Ji decisions of truth will be made......" yet now you justify Bhevas violation of Hukumnama on the basis that Gravesend Gurdwara and other Gurdwara violate Hukumnama.

Not only do you now have any idea about what has gone on but you have yet to justify your sadhs violation of the various Hukumnama highlighted earlier. Also still to get your response to the press release by Nanaksar (Rara Sahib) about Bheva. Come on tell us why Nanaksar issued that press released, why were they so irked by Bheva ?

A Saint by definition is perfect. Are you telling us that Bheva is not perfect and follows the murukhs at Gravesend. Remember what Guru Gobind Singh Ji taught us about following the Hukum of Panj Singh ? Even Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj followed the Hukum of Panj Singh. You telling me that your Sadh No.1 is exempt from following Akal Takht edicts issued by Panj Singh on the basis that every other Gurdwara in the world violates them ? Does not make very good reading if that is the justification used by a self titled Sant.

Does Bheva not teach you to control the krodh and your tongue ? Tut tut would Mr Bheva (or should I say Saint Bheva No.1) be happy to learn that his Chela No.420 was using bad language to protect his charachter.

Come on chela No.420 tell me when is bheva going to Canada ?

>>With regards to Eating Meat i have one simple question:

>>HOW CAN THE UNLAWFUL KILLING OF AN INNOCENT ANIMAL BE JUSTIFIED FOR ONES TASTE........???

In your own words "Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji stated that at Sri Akal Thakat Sahib Ji decisions of truth will be made......" so you should consider the Hukamnama issued in early 1980 by Jathedar Sandhu Singh Bhaura to be the truth and accept that meat eating is not the sin you and your sadh make it out to be.

Why are you bringing my mom and dad into this? You are nothing but a loser full of dirty beliefs. All you do is accuse innocent bibis of smoking, drinking and cutting hair. You have no sharam or dharam:

Sharam Dhraam Doaee Shup Khaloaye Koorh Firray Pardhaan Vay Laalo!

Go talk to C. G S Sandhu. He is from Baba Deep Singh Ji's family. He is not anyone's agent but of Panth. He will sort out maanuuu too.

As for dhun ho dhun ho stuff. It is not right to sing it as kirtan.

Without SatGuru, other banis are false. Only fake speak and fake listen.

What maanuu sings isn't Ucharan by my Guru, so I will never accept it as kirtan.

Since he isn't married, it is not hard to believe that he got attacked by lust and atacked some bibis. If he was married, that be another situation. What Sarbat daa bhulla happened with the 1313 Akhnd Paaths? Mann got attacked and had his head opened? Fightings at Nanaksar or property control? Is this the Sarbat the bhulla that happened with 1313 Akhand Paaths?

Sarbat daa bhulla happens with Gurbani gyan and veechar and education. Not by doing 1313 Akhand paaths in 1 room. If it was 1 Akhand paath, then that be a different situation.

Maan Singh tellls others rukhee sukhee kaa naalay thundaa paanee pee but himself has to eat aloo walay praounthay daily and has to drink milk boiled according to his liking. He says something and does something, thus he is a fishy guy. Does he gulp down darooo too? Is that beer belly or just too many samoas, rusgoolas, alloo gobee parounthas, glasses of milk with long and laichees and other ingredients?

As for taste, everything is eaten due to taste. Do you eat grass? Do you eat putthay? Do you eat plant leaves? Why don't you eat these? They aren't tasty?

Do you use masalas? Do you use: loon? Mirch? sugar? huldee? garlic? onion? hot milk? allooo prothas?? These are all used or eaten due to taste.

Meat has no taste, it is masalas that give it the taste. It is just another food like milk, dudh, etc. etc.

As for killing, Guru Sahib went on shikaar daily and killed all types of animals. There is no such thing as refraining from killing in the Khalsa Panth. Guru Sahib gave us the title of Singh meaning lion. Lion eats meat. Don't tell me that Lion is the strongest or whatever because elephants are real strong too. A Lion can't kill an elephant alone. Guru Sahib kept baaj which often went hunting too. Baaj also eats meat. Saad babas have their lineage to nirmalas which have lineage back to kashi and benaras and haridwar which means they are brahmanified.

Col Sandhu..........lol what a subject!!!!!!!1

Please ask this guy what happened when he went on the international Yatra.......

.........Got to Uk and the guy he was staying with stopped answering his phone due to so many question the col was getting but had difficulty answering.............Now the guy he was staying with has changed his view in this guy.......the col couldnt even answer simple question put to thim by Mr Khaira the guy he was styaing with........He werent even allowed to speak at Southall!!!!!!1 The Main Gurdwara in UK!!!!

Next he went to New York.....the col had aims to talk on Baba Ji, before even entering Baba Makhan Shah he was told dont bother coming, then he went to Richmond Hill.....what happened his proposed plans fell apart before he even went to do Matha Tek.......The commitee sat him down and said speak against Baba Ji and be ready to face the Sangat!!!!!!!!!

Then he went to Cali, the largest Gurudwara Sahib refused him, once again his plans fell apart and he ended up speaking outside of the Gurdwara..........!!!!

I havent nothing against this guy, as he has done great Sewa in the past no Doubt.......and having not spoken to him i couldnt really say much!!!!!!!!11

However all i can say is, its been 2 years, why is there still no proof..........why has not one court still not taken action........why has Baba Ji got Visas for worldwide......apart from a few papers publishing against Baba Ji........of which some have recently posted for Baba Ji.........the degree of evidence is still yet to come before the Sangat...............!!!!!!!!! The situation Kamala Fauji is a bit like the scenario with your mum and dad............You havent a clue!!!!!!!!!

Kurtas..............i aint having a go mate...but honestly honestly you havent a clue!!!!!!

There a two bibiyan for which the others are only visible in your dreams.........think!!!! Your sitting in Gravesend UK without a clue what it going.......Your believing so much yet on no basis!!!!!!!!!!

Try taking a chill pill on think along a neutral basis..............If you got issues with Baba Ji and by the looks of things you have, then feel free to question them whether it be in India or UK.......from what i can remember you posted not long ago asking Baba Ji to speak against some Gurdwaras in the UK........hold the phone what the hell are you doing.........why the hell dont you get off your pc and make that difference....

.........ohh i forgot.........fighting behind a screen....tyring to get independance is SO MUCH easier than actually taking that step to make the difference!!!!!!!

Kamala Faujiiii............................You keeping eating meat mate....stay happy.......lol

But please dont forget to find out whether your mum was abused by your father........as i have alleged it on the same basis you are believing what you do about Baba Ji............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH!!

Listen up harinder. I had a sweet lil post in this thread and had asked about your personal views on the video posted by harmeet. You never replied to that post and now your are babbling stuff about someone's parents. Seriously mitra i pity your sorry state of mind no.gif .

Khalsa Fauj and Kurtas bai dont waste your energies here veero. There are better things you guys can do for the panth. Same applies to you harinder.

Regarding the baba, i have repeatedly said if he is wrong he'll pay for his sins right here. Just filling in pages here won't change your views about the baba so just let this topic go.

the only reason i am writing on this thread is because harinder has been saying random stuff about khalsa fauj's family. Harinder veer MAA-PEO ta baksh do bai ji. What message are you giving to the readers here ? leave the baba issue aside just think of what you guys are achieveing by dissing each other. Next time you disrespect someone's parents bear that in mind you have MAA-PEO aswell.

Grow Up people

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Veer Ji,

I have posted my reply to your question about the video, but maybe you no never noticed it, however here it is again, With regards to the Video.....my personal thought are quite simple.....what is wrong with respecting via a chariot or flowers someone who initally brought you into Sikhi.......someone who put you onto the path of our Great Guru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji......somebody who wakened your Karam to become part of the Khalsa Panth...........Sangat Ji forget touching this persons feet, i would give my head for such a person!!!!!

Nothing is greater than Sikhi, therfore whether it be my Father, my Mother, My Friends or Baba Mann Singh Ji....if any one can show me the Path to following such a great Religion then my head bows automatically regardless who the person is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With regards to me bringing Kamala Faujis parents into this, the reason is i have made the allegations against his parents on the same basis he is belieing what he does.......Directly i do not even know this guy, neither his parents....for all i know they could be the best parents in the world....however i have made unsubstaintated remarks against him and them............why, to get my point across about being neutral and thinking out side the box.........

In the samw way i know nothing about Kamala Fauji and his parents, he knows nothing about Baba Mann Singh and the allegations invloved.......therefore how is it possible to make unsubstantiated remarks...like "did you get invloved in the molestation"....IT QUITE CLEARLY ISNT!!!!!!!!

I have nothing against this guy or his parents, however i have included what i have for a reason, that being to illustrate how it feels when one makes unsubstantiated remarks without even a second thought!!!!!!!!!

This is it for now, as personally speaking no-one is getting anywhere, Guru Sahib Ji knows and time will tell!!!

However in the mean time Guru Nanak Dev Ji said:

Sabeh Aukot Kithea Nindak Ka Dharu Nahi!!!!!

For now this is it for me as my Veer above said:

Dont waste your energies here veero. There are better things you guys can do for the panth.

For me this sums it up, no one will change their mind on whichever side of the fence they are on therefore what is the point.....time will tell and all actions will have consequences depending on the truth!!!!!!!

Good luck guys!!!!!